All times are UTC

Post subject: KD Avia
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 03 Nov 2008 07:01 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Convenient schedules & cheaper flights to many Russian Cities.

"KD Avia" is not a new or start-up airline. It has a modern fleet of Boeings 737, with an extensive network in Russia and offers connecting flights to many European cities via its hub, in Kaliningrad. Passengers no longer need to fly to Moscow to move from one airport to another, wasting precious time and money, putting up with inconvenient flight connections, as I have done many times travelling to Ufa, worrying about your luggage, going through additional flight registration and waiting hours at the airport for your next flight. In Kaliningrad, you have a rest or a wait for not more than two hours in the new Khrabrovo airport hall, while waiting for your connecting flight.

My wife has used KD Avia several times flying between Gatwick and Ufa and she has made very good comments about their service. As about me….. I am still laughing all the way to the bank paying only £116 including taxes for her flights to UK from Ufa, when Aeroflot was charging £600 One way!

Russian airports

Kaliningrad - Chelyabinsk - Nizhny Novgorod - Samara - Kazan - St. Peterburg - Moscow - Omsk - Perm - Rostov - Ekaterinburg - Astana - Ufa - Volgograd

International airports

Astana - Athens - Barcelona - Berlin - Vienna - Hamburg - Hannover - Dusseldorf - Kiev - London Gatwick - Milan - Munich - Odessa - Prague - Roma - Tel-Aviv

Making a reservation on their web site is extremely easy and accept all major Credit crads.

Link to their site: KD Avia

PS: I don't hold any shares on this airline or have any financial connection :D