Russian World Forums
http://russianworldforums.com/

Home Alone....
http://russianworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1405
Page 4 of 4

Author:  Rasboinik [ 24 May 2011 06:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

Turboguy wrote:
Some novels have fewer words than the long todo list she left me.


Would "War and Peace" be included among the novels? [rolfsmall.gif]

Author:  wiz [ 24 May 2011 07:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

Turboguy wrote:
Some novels have fewer words than the long todo list she left me.

That's a Russian woman for you............well done Iren!

Now Turbo like a good boy make sure you tick each job you finish and make sure is done very well...... and stop making any more excuses........

[rolfsmall.gif]

Author:  Markje [ 12 Oct 2013 10:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

Finally, the bus and train are banished from my life. Thanks Babushka!

Author:  wiz [ 17 Oct 2013 11:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

Markje wrote:
Finally, the bus and train are banished from my life. Thanks Babushka!


Can you please dechypher your comments so I can understand?

Thanks

Author:  Markje [ 19 Oct 2013 20:34 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

wiz wrote:
Markje wrote:
Finally, the bus and train are banished from my life. Thanks Babushka!


Can you please dechypher your comments so I can understand?

Thanks


Sure. Babushka played bank with 0% interest rate, so I could buy a car and stop using public transport.

Author:  wiz [ 06 Nov 2013 02:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

Markje wrote:
wiz wrote:
Markje wrote:
Finally, the bus and train are banished from my life. Thanks Babushka!


Can you please dechypher your comments so I can understand?

Thanks


Sure. Babushka played bank with 0% interest rate, so I could buy a car and stop using public transport.


Well done Babushka ... [clap.gif]

I expect that now your son must be happy that daddy takes him around in style!

[lol.gif]

Author:  Markje [ 07 Nov 2013 18:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

wiz wrote:

I expect that now your son must be happy that daddy takes him around in style!

[lol.gif]


My son is happy with any kind of motorized transport, be it car, bus, train , plane or boat :) If it has an engine he is happy.

Author:  wiz [ 10 Nov 2013 09:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Home Alone....

Markje wrote:
wiz wrote:

I expect that now your son must be happy that daddy takes him around in style!

[lol.gif]


My son is happy with any kind of motorized transport, be it car, bus, train , plane or boat :) If it has an engine he is happy.


Glad to hear all that ...... sound like my Grandson Oliver..... who is building non stop train engines and other mechanical or motorised toys!

BTW Accidentally had a look on the left of your Profile.... and I thought.....

Oh my God..... how time flies.... since our free searching old days.!!! [surprised.gif]

I haven't visited any of those old boards........for years!

It's nice of course to hear from old friends.........and from time to time we see Turbo coming back!..

Finally what I am very surprised is the number of people reading our board each week......more tan 1000 new visitors.... and a few old timers.! [surprised.gif]

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB