Post subject: Re: Should the owner/administrator of this forum be BANNED
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 20 Apr 2011 00:38 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: Nov 2011
Times_to_FSU: 10+
WizTheLiar wrote:
Yes, he tells lies and is senile.

Some day I hope to reach those older years which Wiz has managed to do, anyways I guess you are then going through a lot of effort to beat-up an old man who can't help himself if what you wrote is true. Not the most classy thing as I now have this image of some punk (probably a middle aged one) beating the crap out of an old man just because he has this site as a hobby and says things you do not agree with (why not just leave him alone because as you say, it's not very widely read so is it causing any damage to anyone).

I guess you project a nice, no make that very nice image of a man who goes to the FSU to find serious relations, just what the real world expects. Thug or Loser! [bad.gif]

Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 20 Apr 2011 10:10 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
wicheese wrote:
WizTheLiar wrote:

Some day I hope to reach those older years which Wiz has managed to do, anyways I guess you are then going through a lot of effort to beat-up an old man who can't help himself if what you wrote is true. Not the most classy thing as I now have this image of some punk (probably a middle aged one) beating the crap out of an old man just because he has this site as a hobby and says things you do not agree with (why not just leave him alone because as you say, it's not very widely read so is it causing any damage to anyone).

I guess you project a nice, no make that very nice image of a man who goes to the FSU to find serious relations, just what the real world expects. Thug or Loser! [bad.gif]

Agreed. Wiz to his credit has found a wife from the FSU whereas most guys have failed miserably and he also runs a related forum that is free from the influence of the devil's dollar. Aint too many around who can pin both those badges on their chest.

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 20 Apr 2011 12:53 
Been there - Done That & Got the T-shirt

Times_to_FSU: 10+
wicheese wrote:
WizTheLiar wrote:

Well said my man [thumbs.gif] put that joker back in his box [bat.gif] i am going to vote "Wiztheliar" a LOOSER and the real WIZ a winner.

Fortunatly i'm not involved in any of the politics on all these different forums and have no interest as to what goes on elsewhere, the forum should be about Russia and not the politics of forums or personal issues of people over here. Bickering on here or any other site just spoils it for me. Wiz does a mega job of posting many interesting articles on this site and should be congratulated for the effort he puts in.

If i come across narrow minded D*** heads i just move on, from my experience people who talk tough from behind a keyboard and just slander others from the safety [underchair.gif] of their bedroom while mummy makes their horlicks are just loosers that generally wouldn't say boo to a goose in the street and arn't worth listening too. I suggest you do something more creative with your time "Wiztheliar", your pathetic and a parasite which is not needed on this site. It strike me that your very jealous of Wiz, maybe you cannot get yourself a Russian GF [haha.gif] , because them Russian girls ain't stupid and they can see what a shallow pratt you are !!, i suggest you go and play games elsewhere, because your not wanted here. Unless ofcourse you are going to post something ineteresting, factual and informative, maybe you can learn something on Google about Russia and give us all the benefits of your WIZdom !!

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 20 Apr 2011 14:11 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
I have seen an awful lot of new forums start up since I got involved in these things. Quite often I have been asked by someone to help out and make some posts to help a forum get started. There have been two since Wiz started RWF. Both of the others were started by guys who had success with forums before and a lot of contacts and both fell flat on their face. One is gone and the other won't be around long.

That said, I think Wiz has to be commended. Starting RWF and having it be successful, which it is, was a long shot. Wiz has put a lot of work and effort into it and has created a nice site and there are usually lots of interesting things to talk about. The photos Wiz has posted are great.

Do I think it really is the largest advertsing free forum as Wiz advertises. Do I think Palmolve soap kills 44 % more bacteria than someone elses. Heck it's advertising. Why have any truth in what you say. I can recall a success expert saying if you want to be something picuture yourself as there and carry out everything as if you were and before long you will be. So, if it is not, then it might be a good psychological stradegy to get there.

As far as those who feel RMP really would be the far bigger board because it has 20,000 members, heck 19,900 of those haven't logged on in years. Take the news blubs of the post count, take the spam off the post count and there ain't much left. Without actual post counts to go by all I can say is that on any given day there are far more interesting disussions here than there. I do like RMP and I do think it is slowly pulling itself back from the brink of colapse and I hope this continues.

Whose the biggest, who cares. Advertsing is advertising, call RWF whatever you want. RWF is a nice forum with good people and an administrator who works hard to keep it interesting and informative.

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 21 Apr 2011 10:51 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Turboguy wrote:
Do I think it really is the largest advertsing free forum as Wiz advertises.

Whether it's the largest advertisment free forum is debatable as we have witnessed. But, i'ts the largest one I frequent .... so that's good enough for me. [hi.gif]

Post Number:#6  PostPosted: 21 Apr 2011 13:21 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
A man with know how and common sense talks!

Turbo - excellent post and very well said!.[excellent.gif]. and Vinny thank you for your comments .[clap.gif]

May I take this opportunity to thank you publicly for all your help and support since the board started. You have made numerous excellent contributions and for that I am greatfull to you! [clap.gif]

It is very clear that some people don't understand the fact that when you have something to offer to other people you have to advertise and achieve the maximum publicity possible.

I have said that "Bad Publicity is also a Good Publicity" and the more people hear about of what you are offering, their curiosity brings them here, so at the end it's better for our board! You and Vinnvinny are in the business for marketing products, so you understand what Search Engine Optimisation means on Google and as Vinny commented, very long time ago: "This small board managed very quickly to be at the first page and many times at the top of Google searches" (not his exact words) and yes it has taken me a lot of my time to achieve this position!

I am not ashamed neither I think I am doing anything wrong by plug-in our board in every opportunity available! Most bots visit us daily and have the knack to read those carefully planted words. On the other hand have I ever stopped you mentioning the names of the other boards, unlike them who's owners do not allow their members to making any reference to RWF?

May I remind certain people that when Manny and his minions make reference to RWF they use the expression "the other board or site of that (old) Greek fellow) and Dan avoids even making any reference at all. [sarcastic.gif]

What annoys me is that certain people accuse me of gossiping when talking about other people and boards for subjects or comments they have already posted on public forums, but when they talk openly and write derogative remarks on the other boards where I am banned and can't defend myself ....... their owners are very happy to leave such comments ........ because ...... IT IS NOT GOSSIP! [angry2.gif] [sick.gif]

That reminds me and I wonder, should I bring out in the open that old long thread so we can always talk again freely about subjects posted elsewhere or peoples comments there and watch the RWF traffic ....... they will all come and visit to read that thread! [haha.gif]

Finally: Q: Have I ever tried to advertise or sell you a book, a service or anything else?

I do have a Cooking Book that I sell but never advertised in here, even when people told me why not?

.[cheer.gif].

Take a look on this map and see our traffic from the start on this day (after midnight) till 9.30 this morning GMT time.
What I see is that our traffic from USA is going up fast! [veryhappy.gif]
Attachment:
visitots_map_21_April_11.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Number:#7  PostPosted: 21 Apr 2011 19:07 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
I would like to apologise to the members, Cheesy, Julian, for not saying a big thank you for openly expressing their opinion about the intruder who tried to spoil our board.

Please accept my sincere apologies for my oversight. [embarrased.gif]

Thank you so much for expressing such strong views.

You both have big balls..... [clap.gif]

Post Number:#8  PostPosted: 22 Apr 2011 09:30 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
I have no idea what went on, but I hope this board continues to be the nice atmosphere I am happy to visit!

Although there have been some rough spots (moby, donhollio), I think every board has that now and then.

Don managed to solve it without getting banned, regretibly Moby got banned.

Why do I regret moby getting banned? Simply, he has tons of "off-the-beaten-track" experience. His
experiences dating are quite strange and are a path to success. I applaud him for taking the diffcult road
which is also the easy-to-scam-me road. But in the end his peopleskills managed to sort out the scammers
from the sincere ones and now he is happily married.

On-forum however, he chooses to be totally different personae and I fully understand and approve wiz
banning him. I still regret it was necessary though.

Mark.

Post Number:#9  PostPosted: 22 Apr 2011 15:10 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Uzbekistan
Times_to_FSU: 8 and I hope the last!
I would of hoped to not of been banned for pointing out something that wasn't correct.
Wiz and I had a disagreement, I made my point and I have moved on. [hi.gif]

Post Number:#10  PostPosted: 22 Apr 2011 21:09 

Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
WOW,
Some real responses to a poll that was started as a bit of a joke.

In order of appearance, Cheesy, Vinny, Julian & Turbo you have all nailed your colours (colors for Cheesy & Turbo [rolfsmall.gif] ) to the mast.
Well done.

May I plagiarise all the above mentioned posts and say that I agree 100% with all that has been written.

OOPS I am now in danger of intellectual property infringement [taunt2.gif] since I have just admitted to attempted plagiarism.

Rasboinik разбойник (in Russian Rasboinik translates to robber) so I am allowed to plagiarise [rolf.gif]