All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: House Cleaning before FSUW visit!
Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 07 Mar 2011 21:52 

Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
As I stated in my first post (on this subject) I can only relate to my experience.
Rasboinik wrote:
At least that is my experience.

Now I do agree with you that all individuals from all races, countries, religions and creeds are individuals and "shock horror" that even includes individuals from the FSU, so tarring all FSU women (and men for that matter) with the same brush is not a good idea.

Further I agree with you that you are less likely to find a feminazi in the FSU but even in the FSU if you do look hard enough and that is what you want the you will succeed in your endeavour.
Vinnvinny wrote:
Generally speaking they are prettier, slimmer, dress more feminine and sexy and they don't speak such good English as girls at home. The difference if 'race' ends there (or there about).
[veryhappy.gif]
OK If it is a feminazi that you want then why bother travelling half way across the world to find what you could find at home but that is a different issue.

Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011 00:07 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Rasboinik wrote:
As I stated in my first post (on this subject) I can only relate to my experience.
Rasboinik wrote:
At least that is my experience.

Now I do agree with you that all individuals from all races, countries, religions and creeds are individuals and "shock horror" that even includes individuals from the FSU, so tarring all FSU women (and men for that matter) with the same brush is not a good idea.

Further I agree with you that you are less likely to find a feminazi in the FSU but even in the FSU if you do look hard enough and that is what you want the you will succeed in your endeavour.
Vinnvinny wrote:
Generally speaking they are prettier, slimmer, dress more feminine and sexy and they don't speak such good English as girls at home. The difference if 'race' ends there (or there about).
[veryhappy.gif]
OK If it is a feminazi that you want then why bother travelling half way across the world to find what you could find at home but that is a different issue.

You have completely lost me I’m afraid as I haven’t got a clue what feminazi’s, ‘what I want’ and ‘half way across the world’ has to do with this topic. [confused.gif]

Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011 04:41 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: Nov 2011
Times_to_FSU: 10+
[quote="Vinnvinny"]ut I think we should. [thumbs.gif]

I believe that this 'FSU women are so clean and house proud' notion is just one of the many myths associated with this genre. I have met ones who are and ones who aren't and I'm sure we would find that to be the case with any female from any race.

It fits into the same folder as:

'FSU women walk so fast'

'FSU women let you know when they like you'

'FSU like to save you money'

I could go on ............

[veryhappy.gif]

Vinny,

I would agree, but my FSUW meets many of the above criteria.

Edit: Initially quoted the wrong comment...reason number #1 to not look at the computer when on vacation as I'm not really paying attention. BTW, Natasha was reading this and asked, "what is FSUW".

Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 09 Mar 2011 06:29 
Been there - Done That & Got the T-shirt

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: May 09
Times_to_FSU: 20+
wicheese wrote:
BTW, Natasha was reading this and asked, "what is FSUW".

Well hello to Natasha [hi.gif] We would love to have you posting here [welcome1.gif]

Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 10 Mar 2011 07:28 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
wicheese wrote:
Vinny,

I would agree, but my FSUW meets many of the above criteria.

I am sure she does but my point is that these traits aren't exclusive to FSU women and similar character attributes will be equally found with local ladies too.

The exception to the above is 'FSUW walk so fast' which I have read in many TR's. No, you just walk slow sir.

Now when someone writes that FSUW are very nifty at walking in the snow and ice in their high heels then I will definitely agree with that. I have also noticed how the locals in hot countries can walk on boiling hot sand in bare feet and being a cleaver chap I have linked the two together. [cool.gif]