Russian World Forums
http://russianworldforums.com/

Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson
http://russianworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2094
Page 2 of 2

Author:  wiz [ 10 Sep 2016 08:32 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

Image

Disclaimer

The details about superyacht ownership as stated on this site are mostly based on rumors. In almost no case actual yacht ownership by the private individuals mentioned can be confirmed. This site is for entertainment purposes only. .......


I hope now you have managed to read the message and conditions for using their material on our board, without breaking their rules. If you have understood their message it’s another matter, because I don’t think there is any chance the brick wall surrounding your brain to be penetrated. Only an Atomic bomb can do that but I still have my doubts if it is possible.

You have made, on several occasions, very serious accusations about my person, for theft of copyright and if you don’t apologise profusely then be ready to be ridiculed and savaged personally and publicly by me.

An old member on another board, you were posting, “Grooveski”, said:

“I have allot of patience, rivers of patience, Ocean of patience but I fell short” .

For your information, my patience dealing with a lunatic, a psychopath and sad human ............. has run out!


[angry2.gif] [bat.gif]

Author:  msmobyru [ 11 Sep 2016 08:59 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

Wiz


that was a LOT of useless words

You simply don't address ANY of my points


1/ You HAVE breached the superyacht's website copyright by downloading the imagery - rather than allowing link backs ..'excuses' like, ''it makes my site 'untidy' won't wash''

2/ I already made the point that Putin has layers of 'distancing' from 'ownership' of the yacht - but as locals will point out - 'funny' how:
a:) only he /family members always use it - no matter who else is on board
b:) it is in a MORE secure / private location that the Presidential yacht

Author:  Luckyspin [ 11 Sep 2016 13:22 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

msmobyru wrote:
Wiz


that was a LOT of useless words

You simply don't address ANY of my points


1/ You HAVE breached the superyacht's website copyright by downloading the imagery - rather than allowing link backs ..'excuses' like, ''it makes my site 'untidy' won't wash''

2/ I already made the point that Putin has layers of 'distancing' from 'ownership' of the yacht - but as locals will point out - 'funny' how:
a:) only he /family members always use it - no matter who else is on board
b:) it is in a MORE secure / private location that the Presidential yacht


Moby

I spoke to wiz early in the morning and he is out for the day,

I was informed about all your latest activities on the board, so I had a good reading of all your latest posts and I see that nothing has changed in your behaviour towards wiz.

Let me remind you, again, that I have passed full control of the board to wiz and I also have no problem when wiz is copying my posts, elsewhere under his own ID. The same applies for me when I use some text or comments of his posts here to other publications under my own ID. It is a mutual agreement between us and I would suggest you to mind your own business.

Regarding your above comments, it is pretty obvious that you cannot understand what is been posted by wiz.

I told wiz to ban you as he doesn’t need your bad behaviour but he has different views about freedom of speech and fairness.

[angry2.gif]

Author:  msmobyru [ 12 Sep 2016 07:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

'luckyspin'

Thank you for your time



In the meantime - you seem to have the very same selective inability to pretend to not understand / suggest some failing on my part - to deflect from Wiz' inability to allow members to link images / text - rather than his penchant for copying the whole caboodle

It is noted you condone such behaviour ..whilst having the 'front' to suggest my pointing out fact should result in my 'banning' [boredom.gif]

Author:  wiz [ 12 Sep 2016 16:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

Moby

What is your problem with the fact that many sites permit other sites to copy all their articles and images, AS LONG AS YOU POST A LINK and the name of the site, making clear to the readers where the article posted first?

These sites like to have as many Links-back to their site because it improves their position on the Google search!. That is exactly that also your friend, up north, is been doing for years and nobody has complained for their posts appearing to his blogs!

Take a look, just in case you don't know. http://real-deal-blog.com/2011/05/13/th ... y-in-2011/

Author:  msmobyru [ 13 Sep 2016 08:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

Hi Wiz

Thanks for responding

However, it is YOU failing to 'get it' !

I asked why the need to copy and paste, and download their images - when all most people want to do is provide a link and highlight a part of the article and may be a photo ?

Have you thought that this is why folks don't post here ?

Author:  wiz [ 13 Sep 2016 12:41 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

Moby

Sorry for the delay in replying but family takes precedent and at the same time many other things to do, as I have already told you, which keep me busy.

Don’t worry my friend, I get it regularly unlike you! [wink.gif] [rolfsmall.gif]

Just for your information I am following the example of Russian Insider, and I have several authorisations from certain other sites that allow me to copy their articles, as long as I post their name and a link on my post. That, as I told you, is a standard practice.

On the board I have not loaded a program that auto minimise any images. I rather copy an article, change the size of the images and loaded on RWF server because when they move around their files, has no affect on the board. It is very ugly to read an article and the images missing. Don’t you agree?

The reason that the board is not busy it’s because of the existence of people like you who troll and make a mess with their belligerent behaviour. People get bored with such behaviour and I have a large file of your posts, preserved and out of public eyes. Additionally other boards don’t like to have competition, as it’s not good for their advertising revenue.

Many of the old members are married, have families and not free time, like you and me and they are not interested to post on these boards anymore.

Happy now?

Why don’t you try to be a serious poster?

Have you read what they are posting about you on the other board?

PS: Shall I post a Paypal button for crowd funding for the site, like other's do?

Author:  msmobyru [ 13 Sep 2016 20:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

wiz wrote:
Moby

Just for your information I am following the example of Russian Insider,
Not a wise choice for an example [biggrin.gif]

wiz wrote:
I have several authorisations from certain other sites that allow me to copy their articles, as long as I post their name and a link on my post. That, as I told you, is a standard practice...
OK, so tell us the time / date you got permission - you are in porky mode, Wiz... You did NOT have permission to use the image - By diffusing from my point about simply allowing us to link stuff - and images - you are digging a deeper hole by 'mistakenly' claiming rights that you do / did not have. [clap.gif]

wiz wrote:
On the board I have not loaded a program that auto minimise any images. I rather copy an article, change the size of the images and loaded on RWF server because when they move around their files, has no affect on the board. It is very ugly to read an article and the images missing. Don’t you agree?

Maybe, but that is NO excuse for copying their stuff - without permission - it's the risk you take ..

Example - I posted images that V wanted removed - they were our images and it was our right to remove the images - no matter how 'ugly' the article became ...I'd not try that as a defence, Wiz :))

wiz wrote:
The reason that the board is not busy it’s because of the existence of people like you who troll and make a mess with their belligerent behaviour. People get bored with such behaviour and I have a large file of your posts, preserved and out of public eyes. Additionally other boards don’t like to have competition, as it’s not good for their advertising revenue.


OK - I will refrain from posting for a while ...Your board will revert to nigh on zero posts - other than from your other entities - which you have permission to use ;)

wiz wrote:
Many of the old members are married, have families and not free time, like you and me and they are not interested to post on these boards anymore.

Happy now?

Why don’t you try to be a serious poster?

'funny' but I see some of them posting in other places...

wiz wrote:

Have you read what they are posting about you on the other board?

PS: Shall I post a Paypal button for crowd funding for the site, like other's do?


1/ No - I'm 'banned' - as usual - for posting stuff the questioning the even-handedness of moderation [thanks.gif]
2/ ..or you could get sponsorship via the Kremlin's mouthpiece ? ;)

Author:  wiz [ 14 Sep 2016 00:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

Moby

Nothing new about your behaviour despite the tolerance, freedom of expression and patience afforded to you, by me.

I did suggest to you, in my previous post, to try and become a serious poster BUT you ignored all my comments, especially those ones of “Groovesky”. It is becoming abandon clear that you, as a person and personality despite your age, you are nothing more than a “Pity petty person”. I will hazard a guess that you know already who is a “Pity petty person” but if you don’t know then you can always read and learn about such a strange personality.

“Pity petty people” seem to be everywhere – and they do like to be noticed and listened to. They don’t usually know what they want and like – but they do know what they don’t like! They also know who they like (people who agree with them) and who they don’t like (everyone else).

You can read more at: Pity petty people

Good night and sweet dreams…… [smoke.gif]

Author:  msmobyru [ 22 Sep 2016 15:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: Putin Crushes BBC's John Simpson

Dear Wiz,

I refrained from posting and this 'petty person' noted how busy the board was ..

I wouldn't have visited today - save for you nicking another photo of mine and using it without my permission on another site...

Your constant penchant for not respecting others folk copyright seems to make up a lot of our 'spats' to the point I wonder if you do it to generate traffic?

I have certainly not abused your allowing freedom of speech - if your objecting to my pointing out your peccadilloes and pointing out your making stuff up about my income stream in other places 'annoys' you - feel free to 'shut me up ' .....

In the meantime - be a good chap and stop visiting my facebook page and nicking my images ...We aren't friends - so why the 'interest' ?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB