All times are UTC

Post subject: The folly of a UK Brexit becomes clearer
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 10 Sep 2016 09:27 
Banned

Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
First we had Mrs May criticising her Minister for Brexit, plans for UK citizens needing a visa / submitting to a Visa waiver programme, no preferential trade talks with Japan, USA, etc., and now EU leaders are pushing for the UK's swift implimentation of Article 50...the declaration of leaving within two years...

It's all falling apart...

Project fear was bang on....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/uk-completely-lost-post-brexit-and-will-plead-for-a-deal-top-bru/

Post subject: Re: The folly of a UK Brexit becomes clearer
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 10 Sep 2016 19:03 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Have you considered the question why the EU Commision is so desperate for the UK to trigger Article 50 and start negociations very soon?

Just for your information the EU cannot force or determine when the UK should triger Article 50 and start the Brexit negociations! I expect you read the article 50 when I posted and know the legal facts!

You know very well nobody expected the Brexit result, especially Cameron and that is why like a rat jumped ship, because he failed to deliver his Master's (Banksters) orders and he was forced to resign.

Why then the EU leadership are so ancious to sent Donald Tusk to put pressure on the British PM, last week?

The answer is in the article of the Telegraph, that you posted:
Quote:
UK officials concede privately that the Whitehall bureaucracy is still “miles and miles” from being ready to conduct detailed negotiations as it comes to terms with a new departmental structure created by Mrs May, however officials contend that Europe is equally in disarray.

British negotiators are determined that the European Commission, with its more “theological” approach to issues like Free Movement, must not be allowed to dominate the Brexit negotiations but wants them controlled by EU leaders who, Britain feels, may take a more pragmatic approach.

However the Commission hopes that divisions among the remaining 27 member states will enable the Brussels bureaucracy, with its mastery of the legal details, to insert itself more forcefully into the coming talks – a strategy that some analysts warned could backfire.

“Member states aren't on the same page following Brexit, and the Commission clearly sees this space and wants to exploit it for its own ends, to push its agenda,” said Mujtaba Rahman, managing director for Europe at the Eurasia Group risk consultancy. “It's a high risk strategy, and is likely to fail, further alienating Juncker from the member states.”
Start thinking and read carefully what it's been said.

As about USA and your American friends... they know that they have lost the chance to sign the TTIP pretty soon, which will allow their large corporations to invade freely any EU country and make huge profits.

May I remind you that there are elections next year in Germany and France and not much will happen before them. [biggrin.gif]

The British Goverment is right to make sure that they organise everything in advance before trigering the article 50 of the Lisbon treaty and the PM was right to tell Davis not to open his mouth and reveal to the other side the UK plans of actions or secrets.

[drinks.gif]

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 12 Sep 2016 07:23 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
Wiz, as ever, you selectively read what you chose to believe and IGNORED my saient points..

But, I'm a patient guy - we'll try again ...

My point is that the new UK team can't agree on policy - after two months - and already we have My slapping down the very minister she chose to organise 'Brexit'.

Until the govt. announce article 50, the EU will not negotiate and are panning their own terms - minus UK representation - in Slovakia

Any 'plan' the UK make will only last as long as the first 'shot' fired by Brussels.

The farce continues - Brits being told to be ready for some sort of fee for a n EU wide Visa waiver scheme

You completely ignored warnings from G20 nations re 'instability resulting in no investment' in UK PLC by multi-nationals controlled outside the UK and no preferential negotiations on trade deals

You suggesting Cameron was 'pushed' is laughable - he simply could not continue as PM having wisely backed to remain ...How could he suddenly negotiate something he fundamentally agreed with ?

Your conspiracy scenarios always amuse.

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 13 Sep 2016 12:57 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
Wiz, as ever, you selectively read what you chose to believe and IGNORED my saient points..

But, I'm a patient guy - we'll try again ...

My point is that the new UK team can't agree on policy - after two months - and already we have My slapping down the very minister she chose to organise 'Brexit'.

Until the govt. announce article 50, the EU will not negotiate and are panning their own terms - minus UK representation - in Slovakia

Any 'plan' the UK make will only last as long as the first 'shot' fired by Brussels.

The farce continues - Brits being told to be ready for some sort of fee for a n EU wide Visa waiver scheme

You completely ignored warnings from G20 nations re 'instability resulting in no investment' in UK PLC by multi-nationals controlled outside the UK and no preferential negotiations on trade deals

You suggesting Cameron was 'pushed' is laughable - he simply could not continue as PM having wisely backed to remain ...How could he suddenly negotiate something he fundamentally agreed with ?

Your conspiracy scenarios always amuse.

So what would you do in the Government's position?

Take your time and think..... and when you finish read:

Building the Brexit team