All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 09 Oct 2009 10:57 
Offline
Hero Member

Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2014 23:34
Posts: 1234
Location: Mainly Sakhalin Island (Russian Far East)
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
wiz wrote:
While I agree with the above........ I think Russian Women are very jealouse and possesive! Nothing will save you from her rath if you dare to look another woman!
Yannis,
I do not disagree with your point above, the only thing that I am trying to say is that former FSU women are not all made in the same mould and that each and every woman is different.
I accept the point (a point that you have not yet made) that former FSU men tend to treat their women quite shabbily and that therefore (as a generality) they tend to more sensitive to philandering men, but (and you must trust me on this) jealousy is not the sole prerogative of Russian women.

:offtopic:
wiz wrote:
Raffi, do you think I am feminised because (when I am tired) I sit down to have a pe3? :rolf:
That is more information than we need to know. :rolf: [smoke]


wiz wrote:
Olga

Don't tell me that RW are not because you know very well my history! :(


Olga,
You have just been given a licence, use it, please, please use it and lets have some fun ;) :D

Anon "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction bought it back"
The licence to gossip [good] I am sure Wiz won't mind if the tales of his misdeeds are made public :rolf:

_________________
If told to jump always ask why and never how high..Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 09 Oct 2009 16:49 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 30 Dec 2020 14:27
Posts: 3641
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Olga

No Licence to repeat my old history [nonono] .. I donot need problems at home! [sorry] '

If Raffi want to find out about my past then he has to go looking at AD... but he will not find "the Dilemma" on the other board, as it is not there anymore! [glad.gif]

It looks that somebody has asked Dan to delete it...... so Raffi can't read about that "Mentally Damaged" woman! :D

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 09 Oct 2009 18:19 
Offline
Hero Member

Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2014 23:34
Posts: 1234
Location: Mainly Sakhalin Island (Russian Far East)
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
wiz wrote:
Olga

No Licence to repeat my old history [nonono] .. I donot need problems at home! [sorry] '

If Raffi want to find out about my past then he has to go looking at AD... but he will not find "the Dilemma" on the other board, as it is not there anymore! [glad.gif]

It looks that somebody has asked Dan to delete it...... so Raffi can't read about that "Mentally Damaged" woman! :D


Spoilsport.
:rolf:

_________________
If told to jump always ask why and never how high..Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 11 Oct 2009 10:14 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Last Visit: 03 Jun 2013 11:37
Posts: 516
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
No jealousy found here. As for me it is one of the worst habits.
However she also has no need to be jealous. I can look at the menu, but I will eat at home. 8-)

_________________
It's not a dog...this is how I look. Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 11 Oct 2009 10:48 
Offline
Hero Member

Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2014 23:34
Posts: 1234
Location: Mainly Sakhalin Island (Russian Far East)
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
ShadowMas wrote:
No jealousy found here. As for me it is one of the worst habits.
However she also has no need to be jealous. I can look at the menu, but I will eat at home. 8-)

Perfectly said. :bravo:
Those words could have been stolen out of my mouth. [accept]

_________________
If told to jump always ask why and never how high..Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#16  PostPosted: 13 Oct 2009 13:20 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 30 Dec 2020 14:27
Posts: 3641
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
A RW will never let you forget a bad behaviour or bad incident from the past and will remind you in every opportunity! :(

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#17  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2009 16:46 
Offline
Expert Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Last Visit: 04 Jul 2011 13:01
Posts: 324
Gender: Female
Status: Married
Her/His Country: USA
RW_here_since: 2006
wiz wrote:
And you are not getting jelaouse?

Somehow I can't believe you! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wiz, sometimes I can't believe either, may be I'm too confident of my Robert's love and myself Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#18  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2009 16:51 
Offline
Expert Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Last Visit: 04 Jul 2011 13:01
Posts: 324
Gender: Female
Status: Married
Her/His Country: USA
RW_here_since: 2006
KeithR wrote:
Olga

From my experience.... not only Russian/Ukraine women are jealouse but all women are, so you can't be different IMO! ;)



No no KeithR :D I'm very different. Why? Because my Robert always makes me to feel and believe that I'm very special and very different Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#19  PostPosted: 19 Oct 2009 22:07 
Offline
Expert Member
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Last Visit: 30 May 2020 15:32
Posts: 201
Location: Sussex - UK
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Ukraine/UK
RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: Several
Olga wrote:
KeithR wrote:
Olga

From my experience.... not only Russian/Ukraine women are jealouse but all women are, so you can't be different IMO! ;)



No no KeithR :D I'm very different. Why? Because my Robert always makes me to feel and believe that I'm very special and very different Image


Your Robert may worship the ground you are walking and make you to feel and believe that you are very special but I don't believe that you don't get a tinge of jealousy feelings when another woman is chating with your husband.

Any how that is my experience! :roll:


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#20  PostPosted: 20 Oct 2009 07:18 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Last Visit: 03 Jun 2013 11:37
Posts: 516
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
KeithR, perhaps you should give your woman more security and trust.

I make it very clear that my heart is with one person only, no matter how many women I talk to. Mrs Shadow has no reason to be jealous, as she gets enough of my attention [kiss.gif]

_________________
It's not a dog...this is how I look. Image


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB