All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#21  PostPosted: 20 Oct 2009 21:50 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: USA
RW_here_since: 2006
Shadow wrote:
KeithR, perhaps you should give your woman more security and trust.

I make it very clear that my heart is with one person only, no matter how many women I talk to. Mrs Shadow has no reason to be jealous, as she gets enough of my attention [kiss.gif]

Exactly [thumbs.gif]

Post Number:#22  PostPosted: 21 Oct 2009 07:10 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/UK
Times_to_FSU: Several
Shadow wrote:
KeithR, perhaps you should give your woman more security and trust.

I make it very clear that my heart is with one person only, no matter how many women I talk to. Mrs Shadow has no reason to be jealous, as she gets enough of my attention [kiss.gif]

Shadow

My devotion and attentiom to my wife is my primary concern in life and I do make every effort to instill in her the security and trust feelings that she needs to have about me. Like you, time after time and with my actions and attention, I have made clear to her that my heart is with her only and no other woman will come between us! [hug.gif]

The fact remains that women are from nature, in various degrees jealouse, even if they don't show it, because if she is not jealouse she doesn't love you and doesn't care about you! ;)

Post Number:#23  PostPosted: 21 Oct 2009 13:56 
Expert Member

KeithR wrote:
... if she is not jealouse she doesn't love you and doesn't care about you! ;)

In Russia some type of women believe (or at least try to calm themselves down): if a husband beats his wife it means he loves her ;)

There are many other ways to show the care ;) than jealousy that is usually is a feeling of mistrust, or lack of self-confidence, or displaying of controlling and possessive behavior, of course it is just my opinion with all respect to yours.

Post Number:#24  PostPosted: 22 Oct 2009 07:13 

Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
Olga wrote:
KeithR wrote:
... if she is not jealouse she doesn't love you and doesn't care about you! ;)

In Russia some type of women believe (or at least try to calm themselves down): if a husband beats his wife it means he loves her ;)

With all respect to everybody's opinions, I find the above abhorrent.
I am not insinuating that any body on this forum subscribes to such an idea, I am just saying that such an idea has no place in a civilised relationship.
[nonono]

Olga wrote:
There are many other ways to show the care ;) than jealousy that is usually is a feeling of mistrust, or lack of self-confidence, or displaying of controlling and possessive behavior, of course it is just my opinion with all respect to yours.

Here I agree 100% jealousy is a dangerous and quite a destructive emotion, if one does not have trust in ones partner then there is something seriously wrong.

There are many ways to show care I do not think that jealousy is one of them.
[kiss.gif] [hug.gif] are just a few.

Post Number:#25  PostPosted: 22 Oct 2009 08:23 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Olga wrote:
I also find the above statement abhorrent.

I think that Olga has been mischievous [biggrin.gif] or she is making reference to certain “Mentally Defected” women! [sarcastic_blum.gif] [bad.gif]

Keith also “winked” ;) ….. but he has a point too!

Some women can be jealous because they love you, but they also have the confidence to resist making a comment or show their feelings of jealousy!

My wife doesn’t "trust me" because of my chequered history and because at my old age I can still pull the birds [jump.gif] but of course she loves me and I love her too, so the only birds I am puling into my garden now are the ones with feathers. :oops: :rolf:

I am only joking darling, if you read these comments! :flower:

Post Number:#26  PostPosted: 22 Oct 2009 13:24 
Expert Member

Rasboinik wrote:
I am not insinuating that any body on this forum subscribes to such an idea, I am just saying that such an idea has no place in a civilised relationship.
[nonono]

Honestly it is difficult to call that type of women and men as well as a civilized type :D

Post Number:#27  PostPosted: 23 Oct 2009 18:00 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
Wiz you are talking about these kind of birds with feathers ?

[img]http://www.entertainmentwise.com/gallery/img]

[sarcastic_blum.gif]

I would beat my wife, but as she is RW it means I would lose in her response. [bat.gif]

Post Number:#28  PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 07:09 
Admin

Shadow

You link is not working to the image... [tonque.gif]

I know many of you try to sugar coat the pill but the truth of the matter is that Russian women are extremely jealous and possessive in their relationship to the point that with their so close attention and scrutiny of the man's actions that he becomes suffocated.

Of course there are same type of women in the west too but most have more open views and approach when it come to relationships.

The last couple of years we have heard about alot of divorces took place, specially in the USA and I wonder if there is another common denominator in all those divorces, apart from the women been Russian Nationals.

Post Number:#29  PostPosted: 22 Oct 2010 12:58 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
wiz wrote:
Shadow

I know many of you try to sugar coat the pill but the truth of the matter is that Russian women are extremely jealous and possessive in their relationship to the point that with their so close attention and scrutiny of the man's actions that he becomes suffocated.

I think that is not universal. My wife is pretty normal as far as jealousy as was my former fiancee and any other RW I was involved with.

Way back I went through 3 1/2 years of being with someone who was insanely jealous and can't say it is a quality I could accept very easily in a woman.

The gal I spent 3 1/2 years with was as beautiful as any front page RW you will find on any site and was 23 years younger than me. She would go through my Forbes magazines with a black magic marker and black out any ad's showing women. She would get upset if I read the newspaper. Sections 1 and 3, news and sports were not too bad but she would go crazy if I read section 2 (the social pages) because of the photos of brides, or section 4 which had the movie ads. I would be watching a football game and she would suddenly start kicking me and spitting in my face because they showed the legs of a cheerleader in the background. I took her to London and Paris and the movie happend to be a James Bond movie which almost always has some nice looking women. When the movie started, she turned to me and sayed "You planned this trip because you wanted to see that movie" then she reached up and clawed my face and I was sitting there in a coat and tie with blood running down my face.

If all RW were very jealous by nature, I would not be married to one or have anything to do with them.

Post Number:#30  PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 08:23 
Admin

Turboguy wrote:
If all RW were very jealous by nature, I would not be married to one or have anything to do with them.

I have the same sentiment but like it or not all women, to a degree, are jealous of their husband. Some women can handle mush better their jealous feelings from others and of course, in my experience, Russian women, have shown their jealousy and possessiveness in abundance.

I think due to certain circumstances Russian women are feeling more insecure than western women and that is down to the environment that they grow up, where possessiveness and competition is more fearce than in the west.

My current wife is the same but she knows not to cross a certain line of acceptability on my part. [wink.gif]

May I remind you the public arguments with my ex RW, where she had shown the extent of her insecurities, possessiveness and jealousy when she claimed many times that I should not speak to any woman I knew from the past, even if they were just business acquaintances?

I remember, when she was here for Christmas in 2006, one day an ex female acquaintance of mine called me to wish me Merry Christmas, she made such a sting, after I finished my call, that I had to take hard action, got her in my car and dropped her at her cousin's home.......... and that was the time that finally I lost my patience and any tolerance on my part gone for ever. The rest of course is history and for the next year and a half she together with her friends chased me around the various board looking for revenge.

After such experience, I made up my mind that I will not EVER tolerate the same type of behaviour and took me sometime to normalise things on my next relationship. :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next