All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Are FSU women more Jealous than Western women?
Post Number:#31  PostPosted: 23 Oct 2010 10:38 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
Yep, things like that sound like what I experience in past relationships with jealousy.

You know, perhaps things like this are one of the real and genuine benfits of a big age gap.

I read an article a while back that said the least happy relationships are the ones where both parties are equal. For example a very handsome man, married to a very beautiful woman, both with jobs with equal pay and status and both with similar incomes. The logic is that because both are equal, there is no real incentive for either to make it work.
When there are problems either members of the couple will think heck, he / she is nothing special, I can get a dozen more like that tomorrow.

Lets look at another situation. Lets say we have a beautiful woman and an average man. The guy is going to feel like he is the luckiest SOB in the world and just be thrilled with her. He is going to treat her like a princess and make her feel like the most special and treasured woman on the planet. She will love the attention and feel happy. He treasures her, she treasures the way she makes him feel special.

So, maybe that is why my wife, unlike most RW, is not jealous. She knows she can get a dozen old farts like me that will dote over her and make her feel special. [aferim.gif]

Post Number:#32  PostPosted: 25 Oct 2010 19:19 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
What about this combination?

He is an old fart who used to have no problem attracting beautiful women in the past and she is a beautiful younger woman with a large age gap?

He loves her to bits and does everything to make her feel special and happy but she still thinks that the old fart has a very keen eye for the delicate sex without him giving her a reason to doubt his sincerity basing her views and fears on his past history!

Isn't that jealousy or is it insecurity on her part despite the fact of her getting plenty of male attention and that she can pull plenty of younger males and also old farts to dote on her?

[biggrin.gif]

Post Number:#33  PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010 10:11 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
I think there is not enough information in your example to say if it is jealousy or not Wiz.

One one hand, one member of a RW forum says that every time he comes home from work or anywhere his wife makes him stand there while she unzips his zipper and smells his penis to see if it smells like it was somewhere it shouldn't have been.

On the other hand I have seen men whose wives spotted for them so they would not miss any beautiful scenery.

My former neighbor used to check the milage on his wives car every time she went out. He clocked to distances to everyplace she would be likely to go and checked the milage in and out to make sure she went where she was supposed to. That is jealousy.

My other former neighbor saw her husband talking to a woman he had gone to school with and flushed her very expensive diamond ring down the toilet. That is jealousy.

Post Number:#34  PostPosted: 27 Oct 2010 14:20 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Russian Women are very jealous and possessive

There are certain women who are naturally very jealous and possessive and Russian women are well known for that for various reasons and you need to have a lot of patience, but a “groovsk” (a member of RWD) said years ago, Rivers and Ocean of patience and you still will fall short!

Don't allow yourself to start making excuses for a Russian Woman's poor and unreasonable behaviour by rationalizing to yourself (or with other guys) that such behaviour occurred because of "different culture" or "different background" or "maybe there was a language issue."

Some people, will tell you that women are the same all over the world but I don't agree with this view because I think Russian women are a breed of their own with plenty of remnants of the old Soviet System in their behaviour and attitudes when it comes to close personal relationships. Because of the immense competition for quality males back in Russia they develop very strong feelings of proprietary and “ANY” female is a threat for them, even in a magazine photo!

Naturally when they have left behind everything, home, family, friends and parents to come and join you they feel insecure and they depend on you to help them learn everything about their new life. Their self confidence becomes very low and it will take at least a year before your relationship starts normalising. As many people will tell you they just going through the Cultural shock and you will have to be very strong and firm in your behaviour to keep the boat going the right direction.

Jealousy in any relationship is the worst kind of behaviour, like a mental illness, which will undermine whatever you do in your married life. Don’t let her isolate you from your usual friends, males and females and she has to learn and adapt to our way of living. Of course you must avoid communicating with any female which poses a danger to your relationship and has shown that she fancies you! Cut her loose ASAP.

Any time your wife exhibits jealousy, tell her to grow up and ignore her comments. If she continue or goes to a silent mode completely ignore her and let her stew. If she makes a fuss in public (RW call it scandal) then you have to start thinking seriously if you want to continue in your relationship, as she has crossed any line of decent behaviour and for sure she will never change!

Don’t go around trying to pacify her and make sure she understands that jealousy and such behaviour it’s not acceptable in your relationship. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind and if you want a loving relationship with your wife then she has to grow up and understand that “if the Menu at home is good you have no reason going out to a restaurant”, “Shadow” said!

Before anybody starts criticising me about my comments, I can assure you that I had plenty of experience with that type of behaviour, from a Russian woman and I had to move on…… because that type of women do not change their behaviour easily!

[biggrin.gif]