All times are UTC

Post subject: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 21:16 
Banned

Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
I came across this via youtube - it is an article from Russia Today from a couple of years ago..

It deals with what Russians think of beauty and it even has a surgeon telling us what the most popular changes that are 'requested' - boob enhancements and nose-jobs !

Worth watching - and I'd appreciate your comments

http://rt.com/prime-time/2010-03-08/rus ... lichs.html

PS You can watch full screen by clicking the icon with arrows heading in four directions - between the time line and volume settings - or even download it - for better quality playback if your connection is on the slow side .

Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 22:02 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
It's the old story isnt it, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I haven't been to Russia but I doubt if the ladies are more beautiful than those in Ukraine. Interestingly, more than one Ukrainian lady has commented to me that the most beautiful women are from Belarus.

With regards to that bankers comment on Brazilian girls ..... a couple of winter's ago I went to Natal in Northern Brazil. Natal is a popular place for Rio folk during the winter for their hols.

I learnt that boob jobs there are ten a penny (or two a penny to be more accurate) so many ladies have them. What was pleasant for us chaps is they like to display their new found assets, day and night. One would go walking around a supermarket at 10 in the morning and every other lady was displaying her ample cleavage. The downside was that it unfocussed the mind too much. I would often go there just to get a paper and some cigarettes but would invariably leave with just a couple of melons.

Around the pool it was the same and it was hard to keep your eye on the ball during afternoon water polo. What was unpleasant for us chaps was that, unlike the FSU, the Brazilian male species physics were equally impressive, which was annoying. I never got to check any noses.

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 22:12 
Banned

Hi Vinny,

I don't think the new borders of 1991 will have had time to make a marked difference in Russians / ethnic Russians in UA or Belarus ..

Many ladies you'll have met will tell you they are Russian - even if they hold a UA [ or may be even a Latvian / Estonian 'alien' passport ;)

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 22:26 

RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: >20
What do we learn? Breast implants are gaining in popularity in Russia and that more corpulent women were prized in the at some point in the past. Hardly revolutionary.

AS for women being the "most beautiful," I don't know about that. My wife was showing me photos of her friends last night on vkontakte and odnoklassniki. There were a few women that I would say were somewhat attractive and the rest were average at best or honestly not attractive at all. Pretty much what you would find anywhere in the world. The only difference is that most were a bit slimmer than their North American counterparts.

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 22:28 
Veteran Member

msmobyru wrote:
Hi Vinny,

I don't think the new borders of 1991 will have had time to make a marked difference in Russians / ethnic Russians in UA or Belarus ..

Many ladies you'll have met will tell you they are Russian - even if they hold a UA [ or may be even a Latvian / Estonian 'alien' passport ;)

I guess this is where my fear of applying for a Russian visa is letting me down. I do look on Ukrainians as Ukrainians and Russians as Russians and so far I don't think I have offended too many 'locals' with this insular view. To be honest, if I can find a lady that has Sharon Stone's nose, Angelina Jolie's lips and Pammy's boobies then I don't mind where she is from so long as all her attachments have been paid for and if an 'ex' did the honours, I can have assurances that we wont want them back.

Post Number:#6  PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 22:33 
Veteran Member

Misha wrote:
AS for women being the "most beautiful," I don't know about that. My wife was showing me photos of her friends last night on vkontakte and odnoklassniki. There were a few women that I would say were somewhat attractive and the rest were average at best or honestly not attractive at all. Pretty much what you would find anywhere in the world. The only difference is that most were a bit slimmer than their North American counterparts.

Agreed. I am always surprised when WM rave about Kiev as IMO you see a lot of very average women there. Having said that there does seems to be an extraordinarily high percentage of very beautiful ladies in Odessa and Nikolaev (verses say Dnper, Lugansk, Kherson) and I don't know why this should be.

Post Number:#7  PostPosted: 27 Aug 2010 22:56 
Veteran Member

Turning this on its 'head' .... I think 'Russian' ladies must find bald men extremely attractive.

I just checked my Anastasia account and I have over 700 emails from mostly hot young chix in their 20's who no doubt are suitably impressed by my shiny, slippery dome. For $499 I could watch some videos of my new army of admirers.

Wish me luck. [thanks.gif]

Post Number:#8  PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010 02:56 
Banned

Vinnvinny wrote:

I am always surprised when WM rave about Kiev as IMO you see a lot of very average women there. Having said that there does seems to be an extraordinarily high percentage of very beautiful ladies in Odessa and Nikolaev (verses say Dnper, Lugansk, Kherson) and I don't know why this should be.

Me thinks the southern UA women might seem more attractive due to the Mediterranean genes factor .. Olive skin, etc ?

You might see a lot of average women in Kyiv, but you'll see a LOT of pretty ones - esp as summer arrives..

Post Number:#9  PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010 08:34 
Veteran Member

msmobyru wrote:
Me thinks the southern UA women might seem more attractive due to the Mediterranean genes factor .. Olive skin, etc ?

I don't think so as (to me) they don't appear to be any different.

msmobyru wrote:
You might see a lot of average women in Kyiv, but you'll see a LOT of pretty ones - esp as summer arrives..

If you exclude the evening fleshpot places such as Barski etc then compared to where I live yes, compared to other parts of Ukraine, especially Odessa and Nikolaev, then (IMO) definitely no.

Post Number:#10  PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010 09:46 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Uzbekistan
Times_to_FSU: 8 and I hope the last!
I don't know about the rest of you boys but I just like the girl to be hot looking, or very cute! Even those green Orgillian women in Star Trek had me reaching for my pogo stick! [wave.gif]