All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010 14:18 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
Donhollio wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you boys but I just like the girl to be hot looking, or very cute! Even those green Orgillian women in Star Trek had me reaching for my pogo stick! [wave.gif]


Bring back the last ( 'first' ) series.. Enterprise - and Jolene Blalock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolene_Blalock

I wonder if she has any Russian ancestry ?! ;)


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 00:19 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 22 Sep 2010 18:36
Posts: 17
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: >20
msmobyru wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:
You might see a lot of average women in Kyiv, but you'll see a LOT of pretty ones - esp as summer arrives..


Depends on tastes. Men are more likely to notice attractive women and ignore all the others [wink.gif] Also, some seem to equate beauty to a pair of high heel shoes and a short skirt [wink.gif] Also, in a "walking" culture such as Ukraine, with compact and dense populations, you are more likely to see more attractive women because you are seeing more people period. Also, as people in the FSU like to go for walks down the main streets, you are more likely to see more young women and they are much more likely to be dressed to the nines if it is a summer weekend. If I were to attend a party with a lot of 20-year-old university students in Canada, I would expect to see as many attractive women as I would in Russia or Ukraine.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 01:46 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2011 21:14
Posts: 547
Location: Middle England
Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Misha wrote:
If I were to attend a party with a lot of 20-year-old university students in Canada, I would expect to see as many attractive women as I would in Russia or Ukraine.


You are an incredibly lucky man. I can guarantee you that there is absolutely no comparison between where I live and Ukraine.

_________________
Bad spellers of the world untie.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 03:28 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 22 Sep 2010 18:36
Posts: 17
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: >20
Vinnvinny wrote:
Misha wrote:
If I were to attend a party with a lot of 20-year-old university students in Canada, I would expect to see as many attractive women as I would in Russia or Ukraine.


You are an incredibly lucky man. I can guarantee you that there is absolutely no comparison between where I live and Ukraine.


I see many very attractive women in their early twenties in Canada. It is not a rarity. There are many attractive women in their later twenties and thirties as well. The competition for these women is simply more intense and even I, in spite of my shyness, managed to date and marry such a woman in Russia [drinks.gif]


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 05:10 
Offline
Hero Member

Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Last Visit: 18 Oct 2014 23:34
Posts: 1234
Location: Mainly Sakhalin Island (Russian Far East)
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
Misha wrote:
Vinnvinny wrote:
Misha wrote:
If I were to attend a party with a lot of 20-year-old university students in Canada, I would expect to see as many attractive women as I would in Russia or Ukraine.

You are an incredibly lucky man. I can guarantee you that there is absolutely no comparison between where I live and Ukraine.

I see many very attractive women in their early twenties in Canada. It is not a rarity. There are many attractive women in their later twenties and thirties as well. The competition for these women is simply more intense and even I, in spite of my shyness, managed to date and marry such a woman in Russia [drinks.gif]

How many of the attractive women in Canada that you are speaking about speak Russian? :lol:

While I cannot comment on women in the Ukraine (never having been there) and I also cannot comment on all the women in Russia (the country is too darn big) but I can honestly say that in the parts of Russia that I have travelled to the percentage of women that I find attractive is far higher than elsewhere followed reasonably closely by Brazil and I am quite well travelled.

_________________
If told to jump always ask why and never how high..Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#16  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 05:31 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 22 Sep 2010 18:36
Posts: 17
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: >20
:) Again, in my experience there are many less than stunning Russian women and there are many attractive young women in Canada. You have to compare the same categories of women in both countries.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#17  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 06:13 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Last Visit: 30 Dec 2020 14:27
Posts: 3641
Location: Surrey UK
Gender: Male
Status: Married
Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Misha wrote:
Depends on tastes. Men are more likely to notice attractive women and ignore all the others [wink.gif] Also, some seem to equate beauty to a pair of high heel shoes and a short skirt [wink.gif]

Also, in a "walking" culture such as Ukraine, with compact and dense populations, you are more likely to see more attractive women because you are seeing more people period. Also, as people in the FSU like to go for walks down the main streets, you are more likely to see more young women and they are much more likely to be dressed to the nines if it is a summer weekend..
I agree with your comments which reminded me of my first visit to Lviv in Ukraine in May 2004.

Sitting outside at the cafe Vienesse.....and looking the 100's of very beautiful young women, all dressed to kill walking up and down the Svobody Avenue that leads to the Opera House. It was like a huge fashion parade..... and the numbers of high hills, very smartly dressed and beautiful young women.........was amazing.

I thought wiz was visiting Toys R Us...... paradise to his eyes! [surprised.gif]

Image

Svobody boulevard in lviv

Image

Maria's small cafe, off Svobody Boulevard best place for a nice early morning coffee
and to watch beautiful Lvivian women going to work each day!

Image

Viennesse Cafe in Lviv



The Lviv Opera house, a very beautiful building and a place to see many beautiful girls walking.......... :D

_________________
.
Image


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#18  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 07:09 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
As a " non objective counter" to Misha ;)..

I seem to be sharing my home with 18-20 yrs olds ( a lot ) currently .. Veta is away and my step-son has a constant stream of visitors ..

He has a UK g/f , now but reckons "Russian girls, overall, have longer legs and have nicer figures" ...

Some Russians think Brazilian women are the most attractive... this is a 'non-win' subjective 'argument' ;)


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#19  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 07:53 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Last Visit: 09 Jul 2011 21:14
Posts: 547
Location: Middle England
Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
If we were to send 1 million British guys aged between 22 and 32 to the FSU for 1 year, and likewise they sent the same to us, and then we poll them 'who has the most attractive ladies?' then I know what the resounding outcome would be.

Mind you, not all our girls are that bad. [wink.gif]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vABC_DYnjAU[/video]

_________________
Bad spellers of the world untie.


 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Are Russian women the most beautiful ? What Russians think !
Post Number:#20  PostPosted: 29 Aug 2010 10:33 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Last Visit: 30 Sep 2016 04:49
Posts: 564
Gender: Male
Status: Not sure
Her/His Country: Russia
Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
Er Vinny,

The video has a .DE ending - they might be German - or Polish imports ;)

Now these ARE 'Russian' lasses ;)


[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSywpIpKyMY[/video]


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Registered users: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB