All times are UTC

Post subject: Why we need our borders?
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 21 Sep 2016 10:10 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Why we need our borders?

The European Union is the antidote to the rise of nationalism in Europe, said Jean-Claude Junker, president of the European Commission, on the 22 August 2016.

Speaking to journalists at Media Academy Alpbach, he said: "We must fight against nationalism, we have the duty not to follow the populists but to prevent the populist avenue."

He also repeated the words of the former French president Francois Mitterrand, who "said that" if on nationalism add nationalism, it will end up at war. “This continues to apply so we must fight against nationalism.”

He concluded by stating: "The borders are the worst invention ever made by politicians." The solidarity should be given to refugees and their children, he added.
I do not know if Mr. Junker was sober when he made these statements although generally it’s not his custom.

Cosmopolitanism has never been the antidote to nationalism, normally its extension. Nationalism is the identification of the nation with the interests of a prevailing class, an oligarchy that wants to impose its autocracy at home and abroad against the people. Nationalism in the form of chauvinism and jingoism was the cradle of imperialism, conquest and colonialism.

Nationalism equals the expansionist interests of the prevailing order of a nation at the expense of the people within the country and at the expense of other nations. So nationalism is the negation of the nation, the dissolution of the nation, that is the public right of all and especially of the vast majority of citizens to shape the state inside its national territory on the basis of the most fundamental and its vital interests.

Cosmopolitanism is the denial of the right to self-determination of nations, civil self-determination within their national territory. It is in essence and in practice the alter ego, the other face of nationalism, chauvinism, of jingoism. It was originally the ideology or the guise of imperialism and colonialism. The right of the civilized to civilize - as he defines culture - by force, open or covert intervention and war against barbarous nations.

In a world where reigns the conquest mechanisms of global governance that lead even to complete dissolution of countries, peoples and nations, being one identifies sovereignty to nationalism, calling the nations that are under subordination regime to forget their specific nationality and position, to "overcome national differences" and so on, this is not internationalism, is nothing other than allegiance subordination, a miserable attempt to justify and perpetuate the domination of the occupiers from under the cover of internationalism.

As for the border, only conquerors and colonisers can speak so derogatively. Boundaries define jurisdictions. Maintaining borders is the right to form and practice of law within the national territory. It springs from the people themselves and the nation that exercises sovereignty in the territory. It is the only way people and citizens of a nation to claim the right to decide their laws.

The nation-state signals and realizes such a claim and seeks jurisdiction over a particular territory. Implicitly, the national state also recognises that other countries are outside their jurisdiction. They can and have the right to create their own law on their own ground. The borders then operate in two modes, while providing the nation-state exclusive jurisdiction, may also limit any claims on the specified territory.

Why ever empires did not recognise borders? Everything considered as temporary devising policies, Just as we were told by Junker. Simply never recognise the right of all the citizens of a nation to have exclusive jurisdiction in their territory. Neither ever was acknowledged that the source of all power and all laws in a territory must be born by the people. Just as today with the European Union.

The internationalism and multiculturalism undermines the idea of exclusive jurisdiction of a territory. In the name of combating nationalism gives to supranational bodies the power to overthrow or undermine national boundaries and bypass the territorial nation-state arrangements.

In this way, borders are becoming increasingly porous to supranational interests of the powerful. Multiculturalism, meanwhile, not only delegitimise the nation state boundaries weakening the collective identity of the people living in that national territory, but also encourages different minority and religious groups to invoke rules beyond the nation state borders, thus undermining the very idea of exclusive jurisdiction.

It is no coincidence that on the pretext of religion and the protection of minorities or nationalities started the most destructive wars of conquest and expansion of strong European territory at least since the 15th century until today.

Supranational mechanisms and multiculturalism is therefore contrary to the sovereignty and borders that this entails. Supranational mechanisms decompose the concept of sovereignty, and thus cause the gradual abolition of borders from abroad. While multiculturalism weakens national identity, nationalism of people and the citizens of a country and thus delegitimise the existence of borders completely from the inside.

That is why Junker relies on refugees and immigrants as a multicultural phenomenon and not a product of destruction of nation states and homelands from which these population flows originate. This is also why the Junker and his friends can shed crocodile tears for the refugees, but in no way want to implement the relevant international conventions and protocols, which are based on the respect of the national territory.

The goal was and remains the same. Depriving people’s exclusive jurisdiction in the country, ensuring the borders of the national territory. So the jurisdiction transferred to supranational mechanisms of power away from any concept of democratic or other legalization and that is what happens today with the European Union.

Posted by D. Kazakis in his blog, 29/8/2016

Post subject: Re: Why we need our borders?
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 22 Sep 2016 14:12 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
Wiz,

is this the evil organisation by which legislation you used to bring your wife to the UK?

I constantly have to pinch myself to find that you voted out - having used it's laws to your benefit ...

If Brits really understood what it was like to be occupied - you'd realise the danger of 'nationalism' and xenophobia..It's why most EU nations liked the concept of the EU

Why isn't it you who'd have us all believe the BBC ' is run by zionists' - as is the UK ...Whoops, Cameron resigned ...

I see you are up to your old tricks and using MY copyright images on another site - without my permission

Be a good chap and stop using my images from facebook - a link back to the image is acceptable
- update - image removed following my complaint to the site - why do you KEEP using folks stuff without permission, Wiz ?

In case Dimitry doesn't know you are cribbing his scribes ..here's the link to his blog .... http://dimitriskazakis.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/blog-post_29.html?

Are you Yanni the 'truthseeker' :)) ?

Post subject: Re: Why we need our borders?
Post Number:#3  PostPosted: 22 Sep 2016 17:48 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Let’s be honest,

I followed the Common Rules which prevailed at the time, and you did exactly the same, and we both benefited in the process.

I resolved my problem ones and for all where you had some difficulties on the way.

Now if you were not still married and wanted to bring the new woman under the same system…. You could have done so…. But you are not.

If you ever divorce and marry the new woman in your life then you will have to use the British National Law. It’s a simple as that!

May I suggest you read these articles and then we can discuss it again. It is important for you to understand the other side’s opinions and views, don’t you think?

Brexit or not, only a fool ignores the march of Europe’s new goose-steppers

also

'Big business' and Brussels

and also

Growth and the Euro after BrexitGrowth and the Euro after Brexit

You have plenty of free time to read them all.

After Greece joined the EU, personally very soon realised that it was the wrong direction, having lived through the Thatcher years in the UK and her importation of the Neoliberal policies. Did you see many differences between her governments actions against the British society from those of the General Pinochet in Chile with whom she was friends and she protected when he visited the UK?

Today every public service and institution has been sold to foreign large companies and soon our NHS will be completely privatised.

What do you really think is happening in the EU right now and especially with Germany?

Germany now is not threatening England with war and guns because their new weapons of choice is the EURO and their economy and trade relations within a grossly unbalanced EU, which enables them to bully and dictate to other members, organising the club tighter and tighter around to its own interests.

This has been compounded by Germany dictating the EU-wide immigration. Are you aware what exactly is happening on the Greek islands in the Aegean that are close to Turkey?

Do you know that Germany through FRONTEX is controlling the islands with the excuse of the immigration flow and the Greek police are there for the show?
The bloody Syriza bastards in Athens and Tsipras with his mates have sold Greece out for the next 99 years!

The EU itself has created these "perky goose-steppers" by destroying National freedom in pursuit of the Federal Dream.

About your photos, you don’t have full control as you think, once you posted them on the internet. I only copied them over due to size and of course to annoy you!
If you have no problem then do ask Les to re-instate the photo with your own link!

I have not lately posted at Dimitris blog …. but always posted under my own ID, WIZ.
Kazakis speaks English so do ask him if I have permission to translate and post his articles anywhere I like. When I have time I do listen to his Radio show at 11 GMT.

Yannis the “Truthseeker” has his own blog and post at Kazakis…..for the links back.

Well if you want to see another site and my posts…….

Take a look…. Where I use the name Γιαννιωτης as I am from Yiannena.