All times are UTC

Post subject: Some of my interests.
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 13 Jul 2011 19:29 

Her/His Country: USA
Times_to_FSU: twice
Some of my interests in general and in Ukraine and Russia in particular are: Beautiful and Romantic Slavic women, architecture, art, ballet, exercise, delicious and healthy food which of course includes Russian and Ukrainian specialties. museums, opera, photography (I absolutely love the photo's which wiz posted which have amazingly vibrant colors) sports, visiting historic churches, visiting WWII monuments such as those in Kiev, Ukraine and Volgograd, Russia. World history which of course includes WWII history, and did I mention beautiful Eastern European women???

PS. I forgot skateboarding. I am now mostly a one trick pony, due to injuries and just getting too old for what really is a teenage boy's sport. I was lucky enough to be featured on the late show with David Letterman a few years ago. If you wish to youtube search for handstandmann or handstand man 01 you can see a couple of my videos. I hope you enjoy them if you do take a look. You can also google handstand man huntington beach to see a third video.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.