All times are UTC

Post subject: I’ve finally done it!
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: 21 Nov 2008 10:09 

Her/His Country: UK
Times_to_FSU: Many times
I’ve finally done it!

I have established my personal beach head against the feminist powers and I’m ready to break out and try to free my fellow brothers from their emotional, financial and physical bondage because the truth is that you are a slave!

Slave to what you will ask?

Do you really need me to answer that? Well OK…

Guys no matter how far we “advance”, it’s in our genetics to mate and you know that is right. Don’t you?

Of course it’s also in a woman’s DNA to do the same BUT.. Feminism is a very seductive virus which persuades all of the girls who are infected with it with the idea that career and “self-fulfilment”, (which usually translates to how much they can steal from some poor guy who is stupid enough to marry them) is more important then family.

So us guys end up literally being slaves. We will get more into this in later posts but for now I want to convey to you the following message.

Men, there is a land on the other side of the world where the traditional ways still rule and for good reason. A land where women are really women (and not men in disguise). This land is Russia and the other CIS countries of the Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan etc. We will only concentrate on Russia for now but I hope you get my point.

I will do my best to post my observations, relevant articles and of course I hope to be joined by many fellow experienced men in this international adventure to post their insights and help you MAKE YOUR MOVE..

Luckyspin

It is my wish that this board can run on self moderated rules of friendliness, civilised atmosphere, and camaraderie without any personal attacks or insults and that I will not have to find necessary to intervene.

Post subject: Re: I’ve finally done it!
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: 22 Nov 2008 08:28 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Well

My free days are over now as I have found my Russian Pearl. :D

but I will be happy to share my experiences when I have free time! ;)