All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#11  PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 17:48 

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: Lost Count
Luckyspin wrote:

The document, a five minute read, it's nothing more than a trick to collect emails for future marketing purpose.

[bad.gif]

Exactly, Just go look at the thread on RMP. [read.gif] This is typical of the people involved.
Its all about $

Post Number:#12  PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 19:12 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
I agree, the thread on RMP, now locked, is interesting.

Post Number:#13  PostPosted: 01 Jan 2011 10:13 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
As he is offering to pay for e-mail adresses it is very clear he is preparing something.
Knowing his history I have a pretty good idea of what it is. [wink.gif]

Post Number:#14  PostPosted: 01 Jan 2011 14:30 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Shadow wrote:
As he is offering to pay for e-mail adresses it is very clear he is preparing something.
Knowing his history I have a pretty good idea of what it is. [wink.gif]

Do you mean this....... Cheap Internet Dating Site Access With One Signup And No Monthly Fees ?

May I remind you [sarcastic.gif] that, I have already posted on a Christmas day post my observations and what was coming..... before any information about Andrews Document was splashed out on youTube and in every other board and I am sure you read it ..... because you avoided offering your views on the question I possed! [wink.gif] ... Yes I know you were busy making a video.... [hahaha.gif]

My comment: "I noticed that our friend Shadow avoided to address my question.... and I wonder why?" [tonque.gif] [tonque.gif] [tonque.gif]

Then on the same post, continued with :

Now something new for you to be amused! [biggrin.gif]

This morning I was having a look at that Blog. This is the “Real Deal” (Girls, Cars, Cash, Internet, Media, Books, Restaurants……All The Important Stuff!), which made famous our board and also myself! [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

In one of its posts found these comments:

Quote:
Looking for a Russian Marriage Forum?..............blah blah blah ......

You want one that is busy right? With experienced people able to answer all your queries? One that has no hidden agendas or back room smear campaigns going on?

There are three forums that are considered “big” (having over 100k posts). One is run by a corrupt internet marketer and another one is more useful to Danish speakers and robot spammers. Both are replete with people seeking to sell you dodgy Russian women e-books and other stuff.

When you click both links you come to an empty page ... Error 404 - Not Found.....but read the address [wink.gif] ......and you can see to whom the article and links was/is referring to: [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

a: the corrupt marketer url = real-deal-blog.com/2008/12/11/stalin-dan-rwd-denver-russianwomendiscussion

b: dodgy Russian women e-books url = real-deal-blog.com/2009/06/05/men-of-the-west-women-from-the-east

Now, as we know, they are co-operating on friendly terms..... [rolf.gif]

ON THE SAME BLOG came across this advertising page too:

Cheap Internet Dating Site Access With One Signup And No Monthly Fees http://real-deal-blog.com/2010/11/29/ch ... ating-site

At the end of the article in a blue panel there is this message:

So who is really behind the new Site and who is getting commission?

Our experts here can easily unravel the connections...........

I expect most of the people here, understand already who is who........ [wink.gif]

[rolf.gif]

Post Number:#15  PostPosted: 02 Jan 2011 12:07 
Veteran Member

Wiz, the old saying is follow the money [wink.gif]

Post Number:#16  PostPosted: 04 Jan 2011 10:13 
Admin

Quick update and a question for our experts!
More to come later

On my previous post above, I posted a link Cheap Internet Dating Site Access With One Signup And No Monthly Fees ?
to an article on the "Real Deal blog" but today I saw the post has been withdrawn! [wink.gif] [lol.gif]

The above link to the page at the blog leads now to an Error 404 and an Empty page BUT I have a copy of the article..... and this was/is the link..... please read what it says: real-deal-blog.com/2010/11/29/cheap-internet-dating-site

Obviously Arthur Daley who allegedly writes the blog is trying to distance himself or hide his connection with this new project especially after the bad reception of "Andrew's document and project" received on all the boards! [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

QUESTION to the Copyright Experts here
and the guests who read our board

Guests who don't want to join the board and post here, can always write directly to me at my email: wiz AT ukfun dot com AND IF THEY PERMIT ME, without disclosing their ID, I can post here their replies.

I have a copy of the above article which now has been withdrawn by the blogger and I want to know:

If I post the text of this article here, without making any reference to where it appeared before (now withdrawn) and who was/is allegedly the writer, do I infringe any body's copyright?

NOTE: My reasons for asking if I can post the full article here, without breaking any copyright Laws, is that it's important evidence as it was this article that finally gave me the answer to my suspicions regarding Andrew's document and motivation behind his project!

I like to say [thanks.gif] to "Jooky" at RWD for publicly (twice) acknowledged the fact that it was me who first suggested here the REAL reasons behind Andrews Document and the aims of his project!

PS: More details later about of what is going on on the other boards.

Post Number:#17  PostPosted: 04 Jan 2011 11:34 
Veteran Member

If you may have read RWD, I am hardly a copyright expert [tonque.gif] but withdrawing an article does not remove the copyright. Given the history I would not publish this at this time.

Oh and what exactly is "PEMIT" ? [surprised.gif]

Post Number:#18  PostPosted: 04 Jan 2011 12:03 

Her/His Country: Russia/UK
RW_here_since: She lives in Russia
Times_to_FSU: Ya ne mogu soschitatʹ
I am not an expert but I do know a little bit about copyrights and copyright law.
The fact that a book/article is out of print or has been withdrawn from the internet changes nothing regarding the copyright.

There are certain options that can be used when quoting from copyrighted material, those exceptions include "fair dealing" (Commonwealth of Nations) and "fair use"(USA), and such use does not require the permission of the copyright owner.
The use of copyrighted material under "fair use" can include commentary, criticism, research, teaching, note that "fair use" is much more flexible than "fair dealing".

But, and it is a very, very big but just because someone claims that the are quoting copyrighted material under "fair use" does not mean that the author / holder of the copyright cannot take legal action and it is up to the defendant (the person claiming "fair use") to prove that the use of the material does comply with the "fair use".

You also must attribute the original article.

Regarding posting you already have the answer.
wiz wrote:
A very unfriendly response from Andrewfi

In my original post, I have already said that I emailed Andrew about the download problem yesterday morning and later in the afternoon he replied to me, in very "unfriendly manner"
Quote:
Hi Yannis,

I just wanted to confirm for you that you do NOT have permission to
repost anything written by myself
, including but not limited to 'Death
of a Russian Bride' on any website, forum blog or other means.

Death of a Russian Bride is a copyright document and I will be taking
steps to protect it.
So if you publish the article your are quite probably letting yourself in for a legal "bun fight".

EDIT: Shadow posted while I was writing my post.

Post Number:#19  PostPosted: 04 Jan 2011 15:09 

RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: Lost Count
To funny Yannis You don't have permission to report on any of Andrews work but Manny is offering to loan Shadow a copy on RWD as long as he destroys it.

[rolf.gif]

Recently I read a blog about Manny's posts from multiple boards against Dan.
I wonder if Dan really likes being in bed with Manny.

Post Number:#20  PostPosted: 04 Jan 2011 17:43 
Admin

The "Feminists" Are Up In Arms. The Forums Are Ablaze.
The Blogs Are On Fire. The Public Is Screaming For Blood!

Legal

Yes I found it funny too, especially after Shadow was accused by both of braking Andrews copyright by posting the file on RWD and giving a link out. No I did not see that link so I can't comment about it, but if Shadow posted the file (as he has been accused) and everybody could access it then he was clearly in the wrong and from what I understood that link was deleted.

On the other hand if he already had a copy of the report..... I can't understand why Manny was offering him a copy, if he promised to delete it! [confused.gif]

Shadow

If I publicly promise to delete them, would you sent me copy of the emails or PM communication you had with Manny and I read about it on RWD? [tonque.gif]

Any how back to the subject in question and may I reiterate my previous statement:

I like to say [thanks.gif] to "Jooky" over at RWD for publicly (twice) acknowledged the fact that it was me who first suggested, here, the REAL reasons behind Andrews Document and the aims of his project!
"Jooky" obviously is reading our board and I am happy for it! [veryhappy.gif]
I wish he would join us too and post here also as he is a very experienced person in Russian matters.

On RWD, Jooky and many others made a complete full analysis of everything about Andrews Document, motivation and came to similar conclusion as I did in my first post [wink.gif]. Very good debate there, not many REAL answers by Andrew and he has taken a big pounding for his tactics and motivation. With headlines and shocking tactics, like these on the title here, in his advertising material, I have to say what else he could expect?

BTW Dan is not around and I wish him good recovery from his sickness.

I was aware that something was going to happen, since Arthur Daley posted a panel on his board stating that big changes are coming soon on IMBRA etc, so I kept an eye around to see what is cooking and knowing his affinity in making money from everything he can involve himself.. I watched the changes taking place on his board and had a laugh on the amount of new advertising space he was trying to create, which partially succeeded, apart from the 2 panels across at the bottom of the page! Now and when his board is full of the various adverts...... it will be looking like the tabloid newspaper Sunday Sport or a bazaar and I am happy to see my predictions, back in Feb 2008, for which he ban me, coming to fruition. [biggrin.gif]

After discovering that link on my signature at his board, about the new dating forum, it was clear something was afoot. When finally received his end of the year email......yes I still get it, watched Andrews Video made a round to all Arthur's sites and read Andrews too, was clear to me what they were up to and I posted here.

Read all the debate at his board about the "Death of the Russian bride" and it was clear that he has instructed his lieutenant, the old policeman from Canada, Brass to stop any decent, pertinent questions and criticism and if necessary, delete posts, ban members, warn and moderate everybody there. Moby was banned and then his punishment commuted to a week, ECR884 has been warned, Donhollios posts deleted and many others are moderated and now finally he moved all criticism to his secret forum the Crap File. [biggrin.gif] Anybody knows what happened to Alenika? I haven't seen her around lately!

Frankly I can't understand why his many experienced members tolerate such appalling behaviour?

He is becoming worse than Dan, so Dan remember: Stalin was cooperating with Hitler until Hitler turned against him and be sure that the same will happen to you sooner than you expect it!

On RMP, Manny moved in to help Andrew and dropped his usual comments about RUA, he was told off by the mods.... and from what I hear now he has been banned from the board. [clap.gif]

My conclusion is that Andrews campain has been successful in making these boards talk about his project for 3-4 days, but very badly handled when came to transparency and looking at the analysis made by Jooky, AJ and others on RWD it is clear his target to collect as many emails as possible for the new Dating site, Planetlovematch, has failed flat on its face.

The fact that Arthur Daley who, allegedly, is the owner of the Real Deal blog, has withdrawn the advertising article about the new Dating Site... speaks volumes for their failure!

And before I finish my observations........ Arthur Daley has started posting under his Author's name "Smith" at the new forum........ Free Internet dating Forums posting his usual spin about the Death of the Russian Bride, copied from either the Blog or RUA.

Now we must wait for the next move of the two aspiring Moguls of the Internet Dating.

Don't forget what Andrew said on Page 19 of his document. Don't panic there is a solution coming to your email soon!

.[cheer.gif] .[hahaha.gif]. [smoke.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next