All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#121  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 00:08 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Once upon a time there was a board called BRAMA, which was the main board for posting travel information to Ukraine..... DAN from RWD, my self and many other older posters used to frequent there.

At the same time a board named RWG (Russian women Guide) run by an American Steckler became very popular and was one of the more successful boards ever......where most of the well know people, DonAZ, Jooky, Dan, Dohollio, Gorky Guy, Smooth, Turbo, Manny, myself, and a long list of well know characters were posting there........

Meanwhile RMP was started, later Dan took over the LP board and started his board RWD.

Then the owner of RWG sold the board to European Connections, a dating site heavily criticized by the members there, without a warning which upset most of the older membership and most left.

DonAZ and Jooky started the RUA board, Manny became a Moderator but later was banned from RWD for his actions. EC changed the name of the Board to Russian Women forums, as they wanted to use RWG for their main activities and left the board without supervision. Shadow was the lonely Moderator with limited abilities, as he said but DonAZ and Manny systematically attacked RWF and poached its members increasing the RUA membership. DonAZ admitted later they always had access to the administration of RWG and you can imagine what was going on without any administration to supervise!

Finally the board with no supervision became moribund, RUA was increasing a lot it's membership but in January 2008 DonAZ sold to Manny the board..... and soon after I was banned for my opposition to advertisements. DonAZ offered me the board but at the time I had other priorities in my life, so I declined.... and suggested Manny to take over.

Back at the RWF which was very quiet.... Dohollio, Hellen, Gorky guy and few others were still posting but not a lot was going on ....... then I made a couple of interesting posts, one was: "Russian women are not for everybody" and another one (can't remember the title) and all of a sudden the board started moving again, with many people coming out of the woods and in 1-2 days receiving over 100 posts, which alarmed Manny so he came over, started attacking me personally with many insults in an effort to derail the direction of the board. A couple of his "friends" .... TomT and Paul came over and started to attack me badly too.

Poor Shadow could not keep the peace because when he deleted one of my posts I posted the same post on another forum in which he had no access. Manny posted the photo of the RWG sinking ship and I doctored to say..... RUA sinking ship and reposted on another forum, away from Shadows access.

Then "RUA Sinking ship" thread started to get very busy with the same theme of personal attacks against me by the same lot, Paul and TomT started registering many accounts to take the piss .......and finally I posted a photo of TomT and Paul together calling them psychopaths... so all hell let loose, threats etc against me that the board finally will be closed down... because of my action blah blah.....

Finally... somebody with access to admin posting as Admin...... [sarcastic.gif] deleted the thread.... but could not ban me..... Shadow explained why.......Mods had no right to ban anybody, then I lost interest arguing with those pratts, so Manny finally managed to sink that boat!

Then after my marriage..... my life stabilized and together with Luckyspin took the decision to start this board, to provide a place for all those people who prefer a friendly atmosphere, instead of the warring place that RUA has always been.

Brass came over next day after starting the board.... asking who is the owner.... etc so I had to ban him and slowly I start learning the software etc and posting many articles that I had previously posted on other boards before.

Well everything are cyclical, RUA going downhill rapidly, Manny now looks tired and it has been alleged that he sold the board......and if that is true then he must come to realize that the American market of new people who will buy his book has been decimated because of the financial crisis.......so he is looking for other avenues to increase his income. His pal AndrewFi gave him a new idea..... but the results are not what they both expected........... [wink.gif]

Finally the Death of the Russian Mail Order Bride is a reality.... taking down his board too and as Manny has said.... I will continue talking to my self and the many other ID's I have. [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

Here is, the famous picture, Manny posted and gave nightmares to Shadow.... now it is back to haunt him.

[rolf.gif]

Post Number:#122  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 00:55 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Thanks Wiz, that was all news to me .. I'm glad I'm just the office junior. [biggrin.gif]

Post Number:#123  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 00:56 

RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: Lost Count
What comes around goes around. Greed is bad karma and it shows they got what they deserved. Olga and I live life to love and have fun that's why she started her board and its nice that RMP, RWF and Olga's board have a good cross board relationship. I have to say the most polarized indignant negativity we ever have come in contact was with RWD & RUA when Manny took over.
Wiz you have done a nice job with your board [hi.gif]

Its also nice to see Vinny moving up [clap.gif]

Post Number:#124  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 01:48 

Her/His Country: Rusian Federation
Times_to_FSU: A couple
wiz wrote:
Stuart
Oh yes you do read our board daily! [biggrin.gif]

On the other hand, YOU don't have the luxury of my age, You are still very young and you have to work very hard to earn quite a lot of money to support you dependent families. I don't have so many responsibilities like you! My children are grown up and doing very well for themselves, my wife works for her pocket money and self esteen reasons and I have enough to pay my bills and my hobbies!

Bravo Wiz !!! [glad.gif]

wiz wrote:

Well everything are cyclical, RUA going downhill rapidly, Manny now looks tired and it has been alleged that he sold the board......and if that is true then he must come to realize that the American market of new people who will buy his book has been decimated because of the financial crisis.......so he is looking for other avenues to increase his income. His pal AndrewFi gave him a new idea..... but the results are not what they both expected........... [wink.gif]

That says it all [drinks.gif]

Post Number:#125  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 04:03 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
Seckler??? Wasn't it Spenser? At least that is what I thought the owner or RWG was named.
That was an interesting history of the boards. Once RWG was moved I only stopped in at the new one a few times. When I started to post at RWG it was already going downhill. Brama was before my time. I had posted a little on a small forum that was part of freepersonals.ru and ran across Dan there and joined RWD on about it's second or third day of existance, then found my way to RWG and RMP. When RUA started I was banned at RWD but hooked enough on forums that I was glad to see another option.

When DonAz and Jooky started RUA they wanted it to be a place where everyone was treated with respect, especially RW. Considering that lots of the initial people were those banned at other boards that was probably a bit of a challenge but I think that is a concept that people like and it did help get RUA off to a good start. I rarely see any RW post there anymore.

Post Number:#126  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 04:16 

A bizarre observation I wanted to note:

In Andrewfi report and Manny's advertising the picture of a skeleton dressed in a wedding dress it resembles a LOT the main icon that is worshiped among Mexican Drug Cartels, drug dealers, criminals, Hitman, assassins and that kind of scum. In that "religion" they worship the "Grim Reaper" (NO KIDDING) which is called "La Santa Muerte" (The Saint Death).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

As I said when I saw Manny's advertising of Andrewfi repot I couldn't help but think that Andrewfi probably stole the idea of that skeleton wedding dress pic from the actual image of "La Santa Muerte"- Worship of the Grim Reaper.

Somebody told me Andrewfi is American but lives in Estonia, so in case he is an American (which I cannot confirm yet) he was probably familiarized with that phenomenon of the Mexican Drug Cartels and the Santa Muerte - Worship of the Grim Reaper.

P.S. The worship of the Grim Reaper - Santa Muerte is forbidden by Roman Catholic Church in Mexico and they see that religious branch as a diabolical one whether it is or not diabolical, the followers are usually: criminals of all kinds, merciless assassin, thieves, bounty killers and members of violent Drug Cartels.

Post Number:#127  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 09:30 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Vinnvinny wrote:
Thanks Wiz, that was all news to me .. I'm glad I'm just the office junior. [biggrin.gif]
Not sure about you been the junior in the class [tonque.gif] ...... but any how, very fast learner....with a phD in cultural affairs [lol.gif]

Legal wrote:
I have to say the most polarized indignant negativity we ever have come in contact was with RWD & RUA when Manny took over.
The negativity started very early, when RUA was created, a long thread about RWD started and all the members that were banned there were posting critical comments against "Stalin Dan". KenC one of Dan's stallwards came over and was trying to defend the attacks and his actions but soon he was overwhelmed because of the many banned unhappy members from RWD.

Then, if you remember, a post was made by an "impostor" under the name DAN RWD on the RWG (RWF) forum
AN APOLOGY TO THE RW FORUM COMMUNITY Posted Friday, August 24, 2007 at 1:52 PM and I let you make one guess who was behind it!
BODINE SAID: "Hooray for DonAz, Jooky, Splendid, & the rest of the gang at RUA!" Image

Later I may post that message "JUST FOR THE HILARITY OF IT", and I must emphasise...
without any malice intended against Dan the owner of RWD!

That post showed up the lengths certain people would go to promote the RUA board, at the time, and was the prelude to what was going to come next. When RUA was taken over and the site's emphasis changed to become a business and promotional tool for the owner's commercial interests, an article against "Stalin Dan" appeared on the well known blogg, "The real Deal" with vitriolic comments, many nasty remarks, accusations and a big effort was made for his "character assassination"!

http://real-deal-blog.com/2008/12/11/st ... discussion

Now the post has been withdrawn because "Stalin Dan" and Hitler "Arthur Daley", have made a truce. Also on the same "blogg" appeared many other posts, later withdrawn too, of the same type, about RWF and wiz, Jack of First Dream (who now posts on his board) etc. I will not post any of these posts here as I do not need to be accused for copyright infringement but we all know who is the writer of that blogg!

The fact remains; "What goes round ..... comes around" to bite you in the a$$.

Empires and Fortunes were build , made and lost, and it appears that the listing ship is in a similar position today!

Turbo
Spencer was the owner of RWG and I thought his surname was Steckler.... but Shadow can clarify that! [wink.gif]

While looking around to find the sinking ship image,
I came across this image (on the right) which was posted somewhere .... long time ago but I can't remember where ..... . [sad.gif]

I am posting it here, because, I think it's funny and if anybody wants to claim copyright, then let me know by email and will take it down!
[lol.gif]

Link

Andewfi is English but he is living in Tallinn, Estonia for years and he has been around these boards for very long time, but appears NOT to be married to any FSU woman!

People who know me well, around these boards, will tell you that I always speak my mind and always say the truth. I make the same ........ mistake .... in real life, as I will never lie ...... and that's to my detriment. [crying.gif]

"Arthur Daley (read character description here)", a second hand car dealer, over the years has been behind a lot of controversial actions, rumors, innuendos, mad raking, used many people (including myself), insulted publicly the innocent wive's of various members, mine too and the list goes on and on about his unscrupulous behavior! You found out lately about it! [wink.gif]

When we created this Board we made a decision that No commercial or Dating interests will be supported, will never accept advertisements of any kind, we will only allow members to recommend useful ancillary services for the benefit of other new members and make this place an open free and Democratic board for everybody. We wanted our board to be a place where, new members can join and ask for advice and also a place for the many older and experienced persons in this international Dating Adventure to meet talk, debate, reminiscent about the good/bad old days and have fun.

Our aim is to have a friendly atmosphere where all the members that belong to this special club "Married to FSU Women" and those aspiring to become members too, can meet, chat, exchange views and of course have fun and as long I am around......it will stay that way!

PS: Few days ago I was advised that I was unbanned on RUA and I can post there now but my posts and other privileged will be moderated! [surprised.gif]

Thanks for the Advice but.... No thanks, was my reply! [biggrin.gif]

[drinks.gif]

Post Number:#128  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 18:54 

The new business scheme dating site that is supposed to belong to Manny and Andrewfi seems to be still running:

planet love match

Post Number:#129  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 20:14 

Times_to_FSU: 7
I still read over there but never get an urge to post. I did enjoy today's posts by Tom Cat basically saying RandyAndy's new venture would be a place where the "Dirty Barrel" of men could join and avoid imbra exposures. Since he is the expert of the barrel seems fitting that he found a niche he is finally expert in.

Post Number:#130  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 20:32 

RW_here_since: 2006
Times_to_FSU: Lost Count
Link wrote:
The new business scheme dating site that is supposed to belong to Manny and Andrewfi seems to be still running:

planet love match

Maybe it belongs to Gregory A Pearson or that is just another front [hi.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next