All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#131  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 22:37 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
While we are on the subject of history...

I became member of RWG in 2004, when I got the first contact with a woman from Kiev. What drew me in was a "male soap opera" of a fight between members who had met and afterwards decided to fight each other on forums.
Apart from that, studying the material left me with a lot of knowledge, which I slowly started to share.
when Spencer sold RWG all the moderators were sacked, and a new team was needed. They asked me (hence I do not know the surname of Spencer) and even though at the time I was already moderating elsewhere, I accepted.
However with things going downhill even extensions of my power were not enough to keep it running, and frankly with the dust settling I lost interest in RWG. Last time I checked I still seem to have powers [lol.gif]

In the moderator section of RWG started a huge fight between DonAz and Gary. They edited each others posts, causing DonAz to leave, Gary to be sacked as mod and Jooky remaining unnoticed. When he left, DonAz vowed to create a venue where things would be different, and so RUA was born, with the help of Jooky.
I was invited there, but when the forum wars started remained with RWG and RWD. I did give DonAz and Manny some sleepless nights pointing out how they actually did exactly the opposite of what they promised, and then pointing at "technical difficulties" when posts were suddenly missing.
However in the midst of all that, I discovered a very large safety bug... Someone had opened the " group setting" meaning every member could make himself Administrator.
I did the right thing and reported it, with the setting on how to close the issue.

With the first storm over, RUA considered me as ' lap dog' of RWD, which for me was reason enough not to post there too often and just check on some interesting things now and then, often finding those who were banned back there.

As for other things, the shape begins to form.

Post Number:#132  PostPosted: 09 Feb 2011 23:49 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
The Answer to your comments........ is simple!
Image......Image

Remember what Andrew was saying in the second part
of his lectures.... [lol.gif] or whatever you want to call it?

The next generation of social networking!

• Niche Communities
  • Only interact with people that fit your selection criteria and dynamically generate niche communities based on your preferences. Be as specific as you want. Hundreds of possibilities to choose from.
  • A separate, but built in dating site. Verified, global dating pool. Real-time chat translation. Geographical filtering of potential matches. Simply “change communities” to romance.
  • Get paid for social networking! Earn points and redeem them for credits, prizes or even cash. The most control and flexibility on any social networking site.
  • Live Web Hostesses and an extensive Video Tutorials collection.

So this is the next step........he was talking about!
But Mydot site is not ready yet

• I don't think it is fully operational.....as it indicates that the TOS will be effective on the 9 March 2011.
  • Many pages are not ready yet.
  • I don't know if it's Andrew or Artur Daley the owners or both.
  • I am sure Arthur will have a cut..... one way or another.
  • I was informed that Andrew is Marketing the site on behalf of somebody else.

What I really know is that they both want us to start talking about their new sites!
Personally I don't care one way or another and it's up to you to talk about their new Marketing tools or not!

Don't post links to these dating sites.... it's against the TOS. [thanks.gif]

Post Number:#133  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 01:17 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
It's very exciting isn't it?

So Wiz, do you think I should ditch all this dating nonsense I have been doing for the past few years where I actually get on a plane and meet ladies and instead focus my attention on cyberchat and secure texting so that I may earn points and redeem them for credits, prizes or even cash? I like this idea of earning points as I see it playing a big part in my future. Do you think they will provide DIY kits so I can make my own points? I hope so.

If they do then I promise to do a good job when I make my first point and I will show it you all. You will say "Vinny, that was a good point you made" and we will all laugh together and our newest member can get the drinks in. Deal?

p.s. If I win some cash I will buy some credits at Anastasia and speak to some of my ladies before their 24th birthdays. I will then be making their days as well as my own points, I think 2011 will be a busy year.

Post Number:#134  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 02:42 
Veteran Member

RW_here_since: 2007
Times_to_FSU: 25
At least they have gotten a lot of support for "have you noticed Vinny lately posts whatever it is they said." They have two votes for yes, Andrew and Manny. [drinks.gif]

Post Number:#135  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 10:00 
Veteran Member

It seems you guys are already making Andrew and Manny rich by using their mail address to take a peek in. I am sure they do not mind you talking about them here.

Post Number:#136  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 11:39 
Admin

Shadow wrote:

However in the midst of all that, I discovered a very large safety bug... Someone had opened the " group setting" meaning every member could make himself Administrator.
I did the right thing and reported it, with the setting on how to close the issue.

You lost me...... in which board you discovered a safety bug?

Didn't DonAZ posted on RWG(RWF) forum that he and his crew were always able to read the Admin?

Who had access, deleted the Sinking Ship thread and also the other one with the two photos of the psychopaths and posted as Admin and Nicole?

Sure you know the answer..... and I apologise for my attacks against your moderation there! [embarrased.gif]

Just for those who want to read about the past history and find out what was going on at these boards and RWG(RWF) board... the Sinking Ship threads are still there. [biggrin.gif] Russian Women Forum

Make a search for the sinking ship and you will find several Sinking ship threads. [wink.gif]

On another similar subject

AN APOLOGY TO THE RW FORUM COMMUNITY

Warning:
This message was posted by an impostor at the old Russian Women Forums board.
This post showed up the lengths certain people would go to promote the new RUA board
and was the prelude of what was going to come later. Image

Don't forget to read the other members comments!

Manchester wrote:
Dan_RWD wrote:
I did read somewhere forgiveness is the key to your own happiness and forgiving someone else takes moral courage, but also forgiveness means choosing to let go, move on, and favor the positive.
I am glad you now see yourself as we all see you Dan.

Move on Danny, we are proud of you for coming out like this.

You are more of a man than I credited you for. Will you now be un-banning everyone?

AN APOLOGY TO THE RW FORUM COMMUNITY

Now Stalin Dan and Hitler (Arthur Daley) have made peace and forgot about it!

I am sure you remember

what happened to Stalin..... when Hitler later turned against him!

[rolf.gif] .

Post Number:#137  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 12:31 
Veteran Member

wiz wrote:
Shadow wrote:

You lost me...... in which board you discovered a safety bug?

Didn't DonAZ posted on RWG(RWF) forum that he and his crew were always able to read the Admin?

Who had access, deleted the Sinking Ship thread and also the other one with the two photos of the psychopaths and posted as Admin and Nicole?

Sure you know the answer..... and I apologise for my attacks against your moderation there! [embarrased.gif]

DonAz was able to read admin, as Jooky was never removed from the moderator team.
And also BB was a part, so they had multiple people who were moderators on RWG.

The security hole was on RUA, in fact if I would have wanted to follow the antics I could have made myself (and of course a large number of other members) administrator and create a real mess...

The thread was deleted by Nicole, once Dan got hold of her.
As for the attacks, they were pretty amusing somtimes.

Nicole was the main moderator, and of of the few who actually tried her best.
Admin was called Bart, however he did not disclose anything even to the moderators.

Post Number:#138  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 16:21 
Veteran Member

And now to play a bit of wiz...

Wiz and Vinnyvinny, dis you use the account provided to look in to the sites, and how do you feel about this now that you know where the revenues will go ?

Post Number:#139  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 17:58 
Admin

Shadow wrote:
And now to play a bit of wiz...

Wiz and Vinnyvinny, dis you use the account provided to look in to the sites, and how do you feel about this now that you know where the revenues will go ?

Sorry to disappointed you old chum but I got the URLS from the advertising blurb from the famous "The real Deal Blog".

I have not signed to have a tour and see the facilities as I have seen enough to understand what is all about! I think the sheer mention of the two sites..... it's enough advertising for our friends, Andrew and Arthur Daley.... and have no intention to continue promoting their sites here.

Any how as far as I know Andrew is marketing these sites on behalf of their owners! [wink.gif]

Don't you think it's more fun talking about the old good/bad days and we have been up to on the rwforums?

This morning I made a search and it appears that the many threads of the "Sinking Ship" are still there and accessable! I had plenty of laughs reading about our exchanges and I know I have been hard on you, Sorry ... [embarrased.gif]

Anybody knows what happened to all those people, Bodine, Pepecarlos, our friend Helen, Zosia still posts on RUA from what I can see, Donhollio is floating around, Paul and TomT still posts on RUA and so many other people. Jooky is in Siberia...... DonAZ moved house and I wonder where is Gorky Guy?

I heard that the rwforums has been taken over by a German living in America who has locked everybody out ....... why?

But still you can search and read the board and this morning I read a lot of good funny posts.

[drinks.gif]

Post Number:#140  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 18:12 
Admin

Vinnvinny wrote:
It's very exciting isn't it?

So Wiz, do you think I should ditch all this dating nonsense I have been doing for the past few years where I actually get on a plane and meet ladies and instead focus my attention on cyberchat and secure texting so that I may earn points and redeem them for credits, prizes or even cash? I like this idea of earning points as I see it playing a big part in my future. Do you think they will provide DIY kits so I can make my own points? I hope so.

If they do then I promise to do a good job when I make my first point and I will show it you all. You will say "Vinny, that was a good point you made" and we will all laugh together and our newest member can get the drinks in. Deal?

p.s. If I win some cash I will buy some credits at Anastasia and speak to some of my ladies before their 24th birthdays. I will then be making their days as well as my own points, I think 2011 will be a busy year.
Vinnvinny

My suggestion is to change direction, stop antagonizing Andrew and look to Russia where I am sure you can find a nice 23 years old woman to love you.

On the other hand you probably enjoy the badge of sex tourist, given to you by him......... and in my view you are wasting your time debating with the 3 of them........

I see Moby has taken this skittle now so let him drive them all nuts...... [rolf.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next