All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#141  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 19:21 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Shadow wrote:
And now to play a bit of wiz...

Wiz and Vinnyvinny, dis you use the account provided to look in to the sites, and how do you feel about this now that you know where the revenues will go ?

I found out about PLM from Manny's blog before he pulled it. I had started to regularly read it after I found my Sumy TR had appeared there. I also heard that Manny was the 3rd member to go to Florida and I put 2 & 2 together although I didn't know at the time that our bride was on her deathbed (bless her).

I went to PLM and read their terms and conditions and it mentions (I paraphrase) that if a lady hasn't got enough credits to chat/cam/text with you then you can buy her credits for her. That spelt $.C.A.M to me.

Then along came Mr Handsome ..........

Post Number:#142  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 19:29 
Veteran Member

wiz wrote:
My suggestion is to change direction, stop antagonizing Andrew and look to Russia where I am sure you can find a nice 23 years old woman to love you.

I might go to Russia in the Spring/Summer. (Yes, I'm a lightweight) [thumbs.gif]

wiz wrote:
On the other hand you probably enjoy the badge of sex tourist, given to you by him......... and in my view you are wasting your time debating with the 3 of them........

Excuse me Wiz but please don't undersell me. I'm a bullshitter and a liar ... as well as a sex tourist. [lol.gif]

Post Number:#143  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 19:33 
Veteran Member

Has anyone noticed how the 'Recent Posts' section on RUA has reverted back to the old format to make it look more busy? [rolleyes.gif]

Post Number:#144  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 20:30 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Uzbekistan
Times_to_FSU: 8 and I hope the last!
wiz wrote:

Anybody knows what happened to all those people, Bodine, Pepecarlos, our friend Helen, Zosia still posts on RUA from what I can see, Donhollio is floating around, Paul and TomT still posts on RUA and so many other people. Jooky is in Siberia...... DonAZ moved house and I wonder where is Gorky Guy?

Bodine is GQ Blues at RWD.
Pepe is in California with his girl, he told me he didn't have the time to sit in front of these forums when he has his giirl with him.... good point. [thumbs.gif]
I haven't heard from him in some time, I should email him and tell him about my changed status.
Hellen lives her daily grind out in Moscow, she never logs onto MSN at all anymore :(
I float, but don't see much to add at RUA, just seems like its become a 'All Andy' platform to 'get us all discussing' his reports and life of the bride. Which we all know and judging by the close to nil participation in his threads, I'd say no one is buying into his programme. If Vinny and Moby stopped their posts in Andy's sick little world, the 'report' would die off as it has at RWD.

BTW has his You Tube video got any hits? I'm sure its gone viral, and I have just been in a coma over the past few weeks. [rolleyes.gif]

Vinny I'm surprised Manny took as long as he did to change the daily post log. With 4 days of posts showing on the front page it really didn't look very healthy. Even if its 4 guys posting in Andy's topics, its still better than showing the past days activity.

So Vinny will you continue to waste your time trying to get Andy to discuss his report. Just can't help but think you have something better to do with your time.

Post Number:#145  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 21:15 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Vinnvinny wrote:
  1. I found out about PLM from Manny's blog before he pulled it. I had started to regularly read it after I found my Sumy TR had appeared there. I also heard that Manny was the 3rd member to go to Florida and I put 2 & 2 together although I didn't know at the time that our bride was on her deathbed (bless her).

I went to PLM and read their terms and conditions and it mentions (I paraphrase) that if a lady hasn't got enough credits to chat/cam/text with you then you can buy her credits for her. That spelt $.C.A.M to me.

Then along came Mr Handsome ..........

2. Excuse me Wiz but please don't undersell me. I'm a sh1t and a liar ... as well as a sex tourist. [lol.gif]

3. Has anyone noticed how the 'Recent Posts' section on RUA has reverted back to the old format to make it look more busy? [lol.gif]

1. My "Friend" Manny still have me on his mailing list, so on the 30 December, when I received the Monthly email with the promotion blurb about Andrew's project, curiosity took me to his site where I tried to download the 1st Document with no success, emailed him and later in the afternoon managed to do it.Take a look at the No1 post of this thread.

Same Day, On Post No 6 I made this comment: "I expect most probably a new internet Dating business....in co-operation with his friend Manny! [wink.gif] [lol.gif]

Then on the 1st of January, on post No 14, I posted all the results of my curiosity researches......and posted also link of the Planet Love and after that start reading regularly most of the debates on the boards but with high inside my original views have not changed, as the final "solution's" came out on the same Blog!

I must point out that I have never registered on any of those 2 sites.

I also heard the same rumor about Arthur going to Florida too, saw all the new changes and I thought that he sold RUA when I saw changes on the Domain registrar........made provocatives posts but got no reaction..... [wink.gif]

I was told .... that he refused that he went to Florida.......and that he sold the board, but judging about the various promotions he makes for Andrew's project in his sites..... for sure his fingers's are in the pie, like the original Arthur......... [biggrin.gif]

Personally I haven't seen any of his original claims to be true, "boards are on fire" etc.....and all I see in Andrews posts a huge frustration and ruddiness towards the members, like Vinny who don't fall in line and ask difficult questions, which go answered.

But what you expect from sh1tes, liars, and bloody sex tourists?
    Well the dog with a bone between his teeth is on his case...... [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

(Didn't copy Andy's comments to avoid accusations of copyright infringement) [wink.gif]

2. Good to hear you are changing direction and May/June is good time to be there. [clap.gif]

3. Yes I noticed the changes....... but the Dead bride advert..... puts me off! Image

Post Number:#146  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 21:18 
Veteran Member

Donhollio wrote:
So Vinny will you continue to waste your time trying to get Andy to discuss his report. Just can't help but think you have something better to do with your time.

I've nearly made my point Don and besides, I'm a quick typist so it doesn't take me as long to reply as you might think and it's not as though I have to exert any of the grey matter when doing so is it? [lol.gif]

Post Number:#147  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 22:59 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
So both of you have taken the bait and are filling the pockets of those you comment about now....Guess it show this really works.

As for the sites, I will wait a bit until they are active.. [wink.gif]

Post Number:#148  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 23:17 
Veteran Member

Shadow wrote:
So both of you have taken the bait and are filling the pockets of those you comment about now....Guess it show this really works.

One has to balance the pupose of the threads (links) and the need to address BS.

Shadow wrote:

I hope your wife doesn't find out. [wink.gif]

Post Number:#149  PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 23:57 
Expert Member

Shadow wrote:

So are you saying any future posts at RUA are lining Andy's cookie crumb filled pockets? How does this all work Shad? What in your opinion is the ultimate goal at RUA now? I'm just bored and curious. [happy.gif]

Post Number:#150  PostPosted: 11 Feb 2011 00:01 
Expert Member

Vinnvinny wrote:
Donhollio wrote:

I've nearly made my point Don and besides, I'm a quick typist so it doesn't take me as long to reply as you might think and it's not as though I have to exert any of the grey matter when doing so is it? [lol.gif]

[lol.gif] Yes I see Andy is taking the bait nicely. I won't tell anyone about the master plan, but if you need any help rest well knowing you can always call in the SDC ( speed diallers club) [bat.gif] [bat.gif] [bat.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next