All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#171  PostPosted: 13 Feb 2011 11:41 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
The stories from the Past

The stories, I can tell you, for his efforts to sink that ship will fill the pages of a small book. I was involved in huge arguments with him and his supporters, done a few bad things myself too [embarrased.gif] .... fighting back BUT at the end, as I said on another post, run out of interest to save the ship and concentrated with my personal life to bring my own boat home safely from UFA. [biggrin.gif]

Shadow has already earlier mention that the owners and mods of RUA had access to the admin side of RWF. Here some interesting quotes from a thread on RUA, at the time:

"Shadow discusses moderation and Dan" hidden in the deep secret corners of RUA:
shadow wrote:
Replying to Manny:
And instead of moaning about Tom requesting the removal of his picture over there, why do you not just do it? You have buttons for all rooms at RWF now after all dont you?

Glass houses and stones. [tonque.gif]
How you know is exactly the point because unless a fellow active moderator blabbed or you have access to an account there you should not know it. [wink.gif]
Brasscasing wrote:
RWF needs to be shutdown. It's as simple as that. [surprised.gif] The Canadian Copper decides the future of another board! Having said that, the few people who remained posting there were actually fairly well behaved and for the most part not bothering or being noticed by anyone. Unfortunately, a very unstable individual (Wiz) found an unsupervised sand box and created a stage for himself. I hope that last round of insanity (series of posts) by Wiz will ring the death knell for the old forum. Guess who is laughing now, happily married unlike him! [veryhappy.gif] .

and from the same thread......Finally:
Dohollio wrote:
The ones who alienate Wiz know exactly what to type to get him going on one of insane rants. I've told him to stop ,but he continues.

What I wonder is why so many "here" are so hell bent on trying to kill a forum "we" all met at ?

You don't like a place get up and leave , its f.....g simple. I'm no fan of RWD and rarely go there. But I don't bitch to other members that RUA is " more sensible ,with sensible people."

Last I heard, sensible people don't go off making stupid f....g usernames to try and get Wiz to start ranting again. Is this what you call sensible ?

I call it f......g pathetic and really immature. So now you sinking ship crusaders have pushed Wiz in the direction to have the site shutdown. Than what ?

More f.....g stupidity from another senior poster who continues on with his Wiz campain on this forum ?

It's bullying plain and simple. Wiz is to blame as much as his opponents and together you have shown the world just what some of the personalities are that go looking for a foreign bride. Image

I'll stop now as typing out personal insults is far too easy ,and I'd be as immature as the targets of my post.

I hope you are still [read.gif] and you are not bored.... or [crying.gif].... I told you I can fill many pages of a small book! [biggrin.gif]

If as Arthur Daley claims the small boards are of no importance or interest to many people, then why he has tried to invade them?
Ask Olga.... or Link can tell you about RMP and you know about his attacks on our board last September with spurious claims of copyright infringement to our UK ISP?

All his claims and events are in the other thread "The Real Deal" at the General discussion forum but here a recap of his claims:
  1. I posted image of his book cover for which he gave me permission in writing! [surprised.gif]
  2. I posted a screenshot of my own photo on my RUA avatar and he claimed my image was his copyright! [surprised.gif]
  3. Stalin Dan took a screenshot from a post on our board by Jinx, where he used his nick name Stalin Dan uploaded to his server and then Arthur claimed copyright! [surprised.gif]
  4. Moby posted an image of his book in Tesco's site and he claimed Copyright......as also an image I posted from E-Bay!

The truth of the matter is that Arthur spit his nose to attack our board and as result
he lost free advertising for his book! [lol.gif] [lol.gif] [lol.gif]

These two owners don't like small boards to be around because when decent comes to their boards, they know banned members and others move to the small boards and word of mouth.......spread around and more people come and join us.

You know very well that tastes change all the time, Empires are build and lost, sometimes overnight, RWD is mostly directed to American's but RUA has more European style and membership, so Arthur can see the climate is changing and he moved to other area's exploring together with his friend Andrew...... maybe he hopes the New Gold rush etc ..

We are small and keep going, have no need for financial revenues..... our membership is growing but steadily and in the next round of big expulsions from his board..... and the influx of some of these members ....... expect another attack from him! [wink.gif] . [sad.gif]

That was my Sunday morning History Lesson (for the record) and I hope you learned something you didn't know... so now lie down and take a rest.
You needed, if you are reading this line! [rolf.gif]

[cheer.gif]

I am sure Olga and the other's can verify most of my information above! [lol.gif]

Post Number:#172  PostPosted: 13 Feb 2011 20:11 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Thanks for your post Wiz. It seems the forum business is riddled with dirty players but we shouldn't be surprised by this as most of the FSU bride 'industry' seems likewise.

Markje seems to be the latest victim (unless I'm behind with the news) as his signature on RUA now links to a vacuum spares business presumably owned by you know who. Bottom of the dirty barrel indeed.

Post Number:#173  PostPosted: 13 Feb 2011 20:15 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
Yeah that seems to be the latest trick , poaching sigs of inactive or banned members.

So I am not going back to change it though, no need to rack up the view-count.

Post Number:#174  PostPosted: 13 Feb 2011 20:35 
Veteran Member

Quite sad IMO that grown up adults can behave so immature. [rolleyes.gif]

Post Number:#175  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 02:38 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Uzbekistan
Times_to_FSU: 8 and I hope the last!
Vinny count yourself lucky you were not around during those final weeks of RWF.

I'm sure you have read the book , 'Lord of the Flies.' Well thats exactly what went on for weeks, the place ran wild, and for a while it mellowed out, and was running just fine. Some posters used the non modded forum to spew their hate.

One guy went to great lengths to insult Wild Orchid and a woman from Moscow named Hellen. In the end her had 4k stolen from Borispol when his wife left the purse unattended. [rolleyes.gif]

Tough break, though some would say thats karma.

Post Number:#176  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 06:35 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: USA
RW_here_since: 2006
Donhollio wrote:
Vinny count yourself lucky you were not around during those final weeks of RWF.

I remember we got a link to the RWF, someone created a fake profile and started to post under name "Legal".

Of course intelligent people did not buy such cheap trick. But a person who created that hoax, probably along with other fake profiles in that thread, was definitely an emotionally disturbed person.

So, we contacted "Nicole". I saved our correspondence.

Post Number:#177  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 10:23 
Veteran Member

It's becoming clear that certain types shouldn't be allowed access to knives, guns and ... the internet.

Post Number:#178  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 10:30 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Donhollio wrote:
One guy went to great lengths to insult Wild Orchid and a woman from Moscow named Hellen. In the end her had 4k stolen from Borispol when his wife left the purse unattended. [rolleyes.gif]

Tough break, though some would say thats karma.

Don't remember anything... as I had gone quiet for a while. Any more info to remind us?

OLGA

Yes I remember that fake profile, comments.......etc.. and surprised that you managed to get in touch with "Nicole"!

Any way and for the record....... did you know that TomT has publicly on Antidate apologised for his bad behaviour towards me?

TomT wrote:
May 1 2009, 18:29 - Post #29

wiz,

Perhaps it is not such a bad thing that this thread came to my attention. I have had many regrets about my past behavior and about our previous vendetta. My aggressive nature is something that I have struggled with for my entire life and my struggle is still in progress. It is normal that people disagree on various topics and that people have personality clashes but it is absolutely abnormal for it to result in open warfare. Irrespective of who wins, everyone loses.

Please consider this to be an apology and an olive branch. Life is too short (especially for us) to squander our time with bitterness and animosity. It is far better for us to enjoy our respective relationships and to encourage others to follow their dreams.

Post Number:#179  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 12:16 
Veteran Member

I'm so happy I wasn't around then. I have a similar sentiments towards the 1st World War and the Stone Age.
[glad.gif]

Post Number:#180  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 12:35 
Veteran Member

Donhollio wrote:
I'm sure you have read the book , 'Lord of the Flies.' Well thats exactly what went on for weeks, the place ran wild, and for a while it mellowed out, and was running just fine. Some posters used the non modded forum to spew their hate.

It's been a long time since I read that book. I'm quiet a fan of Lord of The Rings though as I was brought up near to the park in Birmingham that inspired Tolkien to write it. It seems that many characters around these boards resemble Sauron, Nazgûl, The Witch-king of Angmar and Gollum. [cool.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next