All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#181  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 16:11 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Uzbekistan
Times_to_FSU: 8 and I hope the last!
I was hoping to buy a pink colored Dyson vac, all I saw was Olya operating a green one (I think) You Brit's have it good, they only come in yellow here in Canada. Markje it is embarassing behaviour IMO, but as history has shown over and over , power corrupts. [sad.gif]

Wiz, he harrassed the girls for days, I stepped in and tried to get him to stop but th lord of the Flies was well engrained in him. Some months later he and his wife are flying out of Kiev and the wife leaves her purse and its gone in seconds. $4000 USD vanished.
It sucks to loss money, but it didn't bother me at all after his insults to WO and Hellen.

Post Number:#182  PostPosted: 14 Feb 2011 17:31 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
Donhollio wrote:
Markje it is embarassing behaviour IMO

Yep, I agree with you.

The king no longer recognises friend from foe, was my last self-entered signature.

And now it seems, the king no longer recognises desperation.

Its pathetic.

Post Number:#183  PostPosted: 15 Feb 2011 07:17 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Donhollio wrote:
I was hoping to buy a pink colored Dyson vac, all I saw was Olya operating a green one (I think) You Brit's have it good, they only come in yellow here in Canada.

It's in our (little publicised) constitution. Whilst some nations prefer to concentrate on the right to bear arms* and other silly stuff then we focused on more important things such as retaining our royal family, continuing to drive on the correct side of the road and having the availability of a broad range of colours for our household appliances.

* I have never quite worked out why it so important for American citizens to own a pair of bear's arms and to my mind it does seem a little cruel. [surprised.gif]

Post Number:#184  PostPosted: 15 Feb 2011 12:47 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: Nov 2011
Times_to_FSU: 10+
Wiz,

I have enjoyed this thread as it shed a little history on the different forums. Also, I do not blame any forum owner for trying to make a little money and I do not have anything bad to say about Manny, but the pushing of Andrewfi's project does make it seem like he has some kind of invested interest, but since I have zero inside information I'll just consider it conspiracy theory, but that can be still pretty entertaining for someone who has a lot of time one his hands waiting for paper work to make it's way through the different government channels.

Anyways, I can't comment directly on "Death of a Russian Bride" as I will not submit my email to read an opinion piece from someone who I think is a complete jerk based on his online personality (I did watch his little video). What I do find funny is his sudden concern for men looking for a wife in the FSU, as it seems like he delighted in taking shots at them in the past. I almost fell over when he looked like a poster child for the socially incompetent man who happens to be older, fat, and not so good looking which he targeted in his negative posts over the years.

Does anyone else find it ironic that he says he's not in the game or looking to get married, but has admitted to having a teen age girlfriend close to 30 years younger? I guess he has figured out how to avoid the "sex tourist" label as he has just moved to the FSU so he can't be called a tourist, but are his actions any different? So why in the world would anyone want such a man to lead them as he seems to want to do in his crusade to SAVE the "dirty barrel" (wait, I guess maybe reform it in such a manner that all people will want to use pay per letter sites like HRB wold be more correct).

Post Number:#185  PostPosted: 15 Feb 2011 22:36 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
Vinnvinny wrote:
Donhollio wrote:
I was hoping to buy a pink colored Dyson vac, all I saw was Olya operating a green one (I think) You Brit's have it good, they only come in yellow here in Canada.

It's in our (little publicised) constitution. Whilst some nations prefer to concentrate on the right to bear arms* and other silly stuff then we focused on more important things such as retaining our royal family, continuing to drive on the correct side of the road and having the availability of a broad range of colours for our household appliances.

* I have never quite worked out why it so important for American citizens to own a pair of bear's arms and to my mind it does seem a little cruel. [surprised.gif]

"Do you drive on the left side?"
"Right"
"The right?"
"No the left side is the right side"
"If the left side is the right side, then what is the right side?"
"The left side"
[confused1.gif]

Post Number:#186  PostPosted: 15 Feb 2011 23:37 
Veteran Member

wicheese:

Look at it a slightly different way. Andrew is British so IMBRA has zero effect on him. If the EU introduced a similar law, then as it’s assumed, he has no desire to get married so that law would have zero effect on him also. If he did decide to marry then one has to assume the chances would be high that his prospective wife would be from the FSU where he lives so again any laws would have zero effect.

As far as I am aware Andrew has not made any issues out of IMBRA before so why is he investing so much time, money and spin on the subject?

I know what my opinion is; others should draw their own conclusions.

Post Number:#187  PostPosted: 16 Feb 2011 00:45 
Expert Member

RW_here_since: Nov 2011
Times_to_FSU: 10+
Vinny,

I think we probably share the same opinion as his opinion changed right around the time a free first class trip was taken to Florida. I'm thinking most that know his history would think the same and that's why most people have taken the "whatever" reaction to his online project.

Post Number:#188  PostPosted: 16 Feb 2011 01:32 
Veteran Member

wicheese wrote:
Vinny,

I think we probably share the same opinion as his opinion changed right around the time a free first class trip was taken to Florida. I'm thinking most that know his history would think the same and that's why most people have taken the "whatever" reaction to his online project.

I knew you knew but repeating it helped fill a 'void'. [hi.gif]

Post Number:#189  PostPosted: 13 Mar 2011 08:07 
Admin

RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Andrew was not the only one changing direction........ [wink.gif]

Dan wrote:
In the near future RWD will be prominently displaying advertisements for PlanetLoveMatch.com as they roll out their site.
While I was arranging my holidays to Algarve ... I missed reading this very revealing post!

Extortion Letter, and Other Topics . . .
[surprised.gif]

Post Number:#190  PostPosted: 13 Mar 2011 09:26 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Ukraine/Holland
RW_here_since: 04-december-2008
Times_to_FSU: Lost count in 2010
You need to be logged on to read it. I will however never create an account there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next