All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#31  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 08:11 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
Rasboinik wrote:
OK.
Can we now please shut this down.
Who gives a rats ar$$e about who is trying to scam who.
Enough is enough __________________________ Хватит (Hvatit)

Raffi

Has anybody invaded your debating chamber, where you, Malcolm and Shadow debating the subject about Government Autocracy or Democracy in Russia and told you to shut it down?

On our board we do not shut down topics because certain people don't like them.

Everybody has a choice to read, participate or NOT!

Why are you trying to impose the Autocratic methods, which so much oppose in your chamber and ask me to take an Undemocratic action on otherwise Democratic Board?

[surprised.gif]

Post Number:#32  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 09:07 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:

Why are you trying to impose the Autocratic methods, which so much oppose in your chamber and ask me to take an Undemocratic action on otherwise Democratic Board?

[surprised.gif]

Irony mode obviously faulty, Wiz ? ;)
[rolf.gif]

Post Number:#33  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 09:20 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
wiz wrote:
[*]Moby

I just moved your other post because of all the other rubbish about copyright etc......

Well, at least Yoyarer tries to leave the RELEVANT part of any response.. Can you see that you asked a Q and I answered.. you moved THE LOT ! ;)

wiz wrote:
Any how nobody cares if you followed Mr Smith to his new board........you are entitle to post anywhere you like, like you do here and on RMP.

YOU 'cared' enough to mention it ;)... Irony lost?

wiz wrote:
This board is very friendly for anybody who doesn't behave like a spoiled brat and I don't use it to satisfy my ego trip as you suggest!

You most certainly DO... You have used it as a 'tool' to discuss what members on other boards are saying and passing comment about things that you hadn't enough knowledge of the pass comment.. remember it's what brought me here..!

You care more about how the board looks than the actual content..

wiz wrote:
I will be very happy if you continue posting serious messages, without harassing me in every post of yours, and I wil be happy not to post any more.......but just read!

I 'harass' you when you go back on your word, and if you say something I disagree with.. simple..

wiz wrote:
[*]It is very true and it was still there, one hour ago, and has nothing to do with me! [sad.gif]

As I said naughty... IF I'm allowed to comment on Manny's board I WILL mention it... We'll see if it get's any oxygen ;)

wiz wrote:
[*]OK I understand now that you were sarcastic.....better use our emoticons so to emphasise exactly what you mean! [tonque.gif]

You just demonstrated that you didn't bother to read.. ( sighs ... again) I was NOT being sarcastic ! :(

wiz wrote:
[*]Did you read Andrews message to me? Yes when I signed with my email to download the document the message was there.

[*]It happens on these boards and will continue happening because of their nature. I will be very happy that every post here will be about helping somebody new and between ourselves....... but nobody has asked for help lately, so we go with the flow!

You can always start new threads.... like you do in RUA [wink.gif] [/list]

Wiz, your board doesn't rely on profit.. Manny's does.. it is increasingly clear that posts that could affecthiz model will 'disappear' .. so will the posters with the most to offer...

Perhaps he needs the newbies to listen to the 'advice' of andrewfi without 'interference' from members that ARE married ? [rolf.gif]

Post Number:#34  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 13:34 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
wiz wrote:
Now due to circumstances the American companies are changing the model to avoid IMBRA and the two "Independent" visitors to Florida ....... in their reports did nothing to dispel the opinion we have about such organisations.

I wish you chaps would get up to speed. THREE guys went to Florida, I knew that month’s ago! [biggrin.gif]

Sort of off topic (but maybe on topic) … I had an interesting conversation in Ukraine last week with the owner of one of the affiliate agencies of one of the big ‘pay per credit’ companies. I was told in detail not only how they scam the WM but also how they scam the agency too by creating fake mens profiles and 'chatting' with themselves. Now THAT was funny! [clap.gif]

Post Number:#35  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 15:19 
Admin

Vinnvinny wrote:
wiz wrote:
Now due to circumstances the American companies are changing the model to avoid IMBRA and the two "Independent" visitors to Florida ....... in their reports did nothing to dispel the opinion we have about such organisations.

I wish you chaps would get up to speed. THREE guys went to Florida, I knew that month’s ago! [biggrin.gif]

Sort of off topic (but maybe on topic) … I had an interesting conversation in Ukraine last week with the owner of one of the affiliate agencies of one of the big ‘pay per credit’ companies. I was told in detail not only how they scam the WM but also how they scam the agency too by creating fake mens profiles and 'chatting' with themselves. Now THAT was funny! [clap.gif]

Well you kept that secret very well ...... [clap.gif]

Did the flight from Estonia have two Passengers or en-route the passenger from Tallin was joined by another a Brit? [wink.gif]

Why don't your write about your new acquired knowledge at the scammers and other suspect practices forum?

I am sure you know how to navigate the situation without disclosing the companies names! It would be useful for people to know! [wink.gif]

Post Number:#36  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 16:13 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
wiz wrote:
Well you kept that secret very well ...... [clap.gif]

Did the flight from Estonia have two Passengers or en-route the passenger from Tallin was joined by another a Brit? [wink.gif]

I have no idea sorry. Unlike many contributors to FSU forums then I rarely speculate on matters where I am not sure of the facts.

wiz wrote:
Why don't your write about your new acquired knowledge at the scammers and other suspect practices forum?

I am sure you know how to navigate the situation without disclosing the companies names! It would be useful for people to know!

I can’t be bothered to be honest and besides, there is little point. Guy’s who think that they are really writing to 21 y.o drop dead gorgeous Olyesa from Odessa don’t tend to read these forums. I mentioned the reverse scam because it was a new one for me and I thought it was interesting how the scammer affiliates were scamming the scammer agencies as well as scamming WM.

Post Number:#37  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 16:41 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
Nothing new for me. Those who open their mind to take every dime they can from the business will not think twice about taking from their fellow countymen or -women.

Post Number:#38  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 16:50 
Admin

1. wiz wrote:
    Moby
    I just moved your other post because of all the other rubbish about copyright etc......
    Well, at least Yoyarer tries to leave the RELEVANT part of any response.. Can you see that you asked a Q and I answered.. you moved THE LOT ! ;)
  2. wiz wrote:
    Any how nobody cares if you followed Mr Smith to his new board........you are entitle to post anywhere you like, like you do here and on RMP.
    YOU 'cared' enough to mention it ;)... Irony lost?
  3. wiz wrote:
    This board is very friendly for anybody who doesn't behave like a spoiled brat and I don't use it to satisfy my ego trip as you suggest!
    You most certainly DO... You have used it as a 'tool' to discuss what members on other boards are saying and passing comment about things that you hadn't enough knowledge of the pass comment.. remember it's what brought me here..!

You care more about how the board looks than the actual content..
  4. wiz wrote:
    I will be very happy if you continue posting serious messages, without harassing me in every post of yours, and I wil be happy not to post any more.......but just read!
    I 'harass' you when you go back on your word, and if you say something I disagree with.. simple..
  5. wiz wrote:
    It is very true and it was still there, one hour ago, and has nothing to do with me! [sad.gif]
    As I said naughty... IF I'm allowed to comment on Manny's board I WILL mention it... We'll see if it get's any oxygen ;)
  6. wiz wrote:
    OK I understand now that you were sarcastic.....better use our emoticons so to emphasise exactly what you mean! [tonque.gif]
    You just demonstrated that you didn't bother to read.. ( sighs ... again) I was NOT being sarcastic ! :(
  7. wiz wrote:
    Did you read Andrews message to me? Yes when I signed with my email to download the document the message was there.

It happens on these boards and will continue happening because of their nature. I will be very happy that every post here will be about helping somebody new and between ourselves....... but nobody has asked for help lately, so we go with the flow!

You can always start new threads.... like you do in RUA [wink.gif]
    Wiz, your board doesn't rely on profit.. Manny's does.. it is increasingly clear that posts that could affecthiz model will 'disappear' .. so will the posters with the most to offer...

Perhaps he needs the newbies to listen to the 'advice' of andrewfi without 'interference' from members that ARE married ? [rolf.gif]

Moby

1. I spent enough time answering your posts which 99% are directed to me. So it is up to you not to post [off_topic.gif] comments as the whole post goes to your bin with a click. [sarcastic.gif]

2. It is your responsibility to make sure that people reading your posts understand their meanings and for help you can use our smilies. We are not in your brain to know what exactly you mean, every time! [tonque.gif]
  3. Ego trip to achieve what? Your approval, accolades or endorsement for our efforts to create a pleasant place to visit, which you try to destroy?

You are the outsider, with the door open to our board, who is out to prove everybody wrong, in every board. Do you think your behaviour is Normal?
    I have my doubts ..... so prove me wrong, join and participate positively in our small club!

I am a perfectionist to whatever I do and yes I care how our board appears to any visitor. You on the other hand have no pride to whatever you do. Especially you do not make sure other people understand your comments correctly, make no effort whatsoever in the presentation of your posts, respect nobody and come across as scatter brains! [sarcastic.gif]
    Actually this is the same impression I got for you since you first contacted me, from Cyprus, for help on a delicate matter! [tonque.gif]

4. I never go back to my word and I know only YES or NO....not maybe. As I get older and more wiser, before I take any action, I ask opinions of other people, unlike you!
    There many ways to express your disagreement but you always choose the bolsie and abrasive way!

5. I bet you no oxygen and you will be banned if you insist!

6. Make sure, I told before, that everybody understand what you write! I don't understand your NI scatter brain mentality.

7. Finally there is something that we both know and agree! [accept.gif]

Most of the old timers are married and will not buy the book neither ask for professional couching advice..... given over the phone, the American market, the main target for $$$ is stagnating, newbies are few and far in between.....and only the trolls will remain. I am sure you noticed the move to pastures new of certain old members and I just had a quick look on the stats!..... Look yourself, nearly 1/2 (half) post numbers comparing to his new acquired friend and old adversary! [surprised.gif] [lol.gif]

It must be the view of the cemetery that greets and scare the visitors together with the big message that "Russian Bride is Dead!" so they had to search for new revenue stream and the pyramid scheme promising to bring a million $$$ was an easy option but they were found out by the clever clogs!

Arthur Daley and his mates, (they are all 3 in it) true to his character! [rolf.gif]

Post Number:#39  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 16:58 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: USA
RW_here_since: 2006
According to the statistics in general it would look like:

RWD - about 2% of members post daily
RUA - 3.5% of members post daily
RWF - 30,15% of members post daily

Post Number:#40  PostPosted: 06 Jan 2011 17:20 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
Olga wrote:
According to the statistics in general it would look like:

RWD - about 2% of members post daily
RUA - 3.5% of members post daily
RWF - 30,15% of members post daily

Nice statistic, but you have to take in account the time a forum exists.
When age increases the number of inactive members grows. The only way to solve it would be removing every member that has not posted for some time,

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next