All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Death of a Russian Bride
Post Number:#51  PostPosted: 08 Jan 2011 13:52 
Veteran Member

Her/His Country: Russia/Holland
RW_here_since: 2005
Times_to_FSU: 5
msmobyru wrote:
THIS is where I posted this, Wiz

Well, Wiz, - 'thanks to you', no doubt you'll note you don't need to supply an email addy to get at andrewfi's 'report' [rolf.gif]

You see you ARE behaving just like mods you chat about on other boards....

I guess the warm welcome his tool received had some influence. [underchair.gif]

Post Number:#52  PostPosted: 08 Jan 2011 20:30 
Admin

Her/His Country: Russia
RW_here_since: July 2008
Times_to_FSU: Too many to remember
msmobyru wrote:
Well, Wiz, - 'thanks to you', no doubt [rolf.gif] you'll note you don't need to supply an email addy to get at andrewfi's 'report'

EDIT: to Original post.
wiz

You may try to be sarcastic..... [sarcastic.gif] ....... but the truth is.. he only posted the link today......... after been attacked and criticised for several days by everybody and giving no replies to their questions.

and Yes it was me who exposed their plan and started the ball rolling.

Do you know that he is a registered member here..... but never posted anything and you may wonder why?

Check your facts clever clogs!

[taunt2.gif]

Post Number:#53  PostPosted: 10 Jan 2011 14:36 

Times_to_FSU: 7
Quote:
after been attacked and criticised for several days by everybody and giving no replies to their questions.

Yeah the more he does that the more I think it is just Manny hiring him to give the forum some more hits. It's been awfully quiet over there lately.

Post Number:#54  PostPosted: 10 Jan 2011 15:55 
Admin

froid wrote:
Quote:
after been attacked and criticised for several days by everybody and giving no replies to their questions.

It's been awfully quiet over there lately.

Not quiet but very busy if you look at the stats that I just took!

From the 8 Jan till now... 10 Jan 15.00 GMT the boards made the following posts.

RWD 169 posts..........RUA 429 ..........and RWF 66

RUA is making big jumps........and I wonder where all these posts come from?

The action must take place in the Area 51...... but I don't have access! [crying.gif]

[rolf.gif]

Post Number:#55  PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 01:44 
Expert Member

Her/His Country: Uzbekistan
Times_to_FSU: 8 and I hope the last!
Nothing has been posted there since the 3rd of January Wiz.

Maybe the never ending zzzzzzzzzz Obama topic is keeping the boys yammering on and on and on and on and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Or could it all be faked to make it appear super busy ?

Dig deep ole Wizard! [read.gif]

Post Number:#56  PostPosted: 11 Jan 2011 22:39 
Veteran Member

Times_to_FSU: Too many (some would say)
Anyway(s) (I speak many languages) back on topic, does anyone know when the funeral is for this deceased bride?

I'm rather busy over the next few days as my car needs an MOT and then I have to get it taxed, though hopefully that will be done by Friday. Whilst I dont claim to know too much about decomposition I was chatting to myself earlier and I agreed the body must be getting a bit wiffy by now.

Saturday afternoon is my guess. I wonder if HRB could deliver some flowers for me. Only a small Lilly Bouquet mind, I don't want to spend more than $200. Will I get a photo of the corpse holding my nosegay or would that be inappropriate?

I suppose paying an extra few dollars for a teddy bear is not recommended. So many questions, it's been that sort of day. [sad.gif]

Post Number:#57  PostPosted: 13 Jan 2011 08:08 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
msmobyru wrote:
Well, Wiz, - 'thanks to you', no doubt [rolf.gif] you'll note you don't need to supply an email addy to get at andrewfi's 'report'
wiz wrote:
Yes it was me who exposed their plan and started the ball rolling.
My first comment was poking fun at your probable perceived 'importance'... I never thought you'd actually take the bait [rolf.gif]

wiz wrote:
Do you know that he is a registered member here..... but never posted anything and you may wonder why?

Check your facts clever clogs!

If it's facts you want...

1/ There was a legion of posters on RUA, RWD, RMP WAY ahead of you in the queue to 'question' andrewfi on his 'report's' motives, content and sources....

2/ Perhaps andrewfi just likes to read what others have to say about him ;)

Thanks for demonstrating that your conceit knows no bounds

Your 'stats' re posts intrigue me...

Your very own data suggests that this board's content is mainly made of you you talking to yourself or Me ;)...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Number:#58  PostPosted: 13 Jan 2011 09:13 
Admin

Moby

1. I don't think of my self as an "important" person... BUT you obviously think that for your self and daily continue exhibiting your personality traits...... by daily making a fool of your self in every board! . [tonque.gif] . [sarcastic.gif]

2. Take a look at Jooky's comments: viewtopic.php?p=7046#p7046
    Jooky wrote:
    You did a good job of unveiling what's really going on. I still don't get what the mystery is all about.
  3. Check the facts and the dates to find out who was the first one to make the suggestion of their funny games! You were too late to catch up..... I have read all the other boards..... from day one !

4. Everybody is welcome to register and read our board, Dan and Manny do it daily so why not also Andrew?
    As you know here we post in the open and not in AREA 51 [sarcastic.gif]

5. Despite posting only 1 of the 3 panels....of our membership...... your posts, mine, my wife's, Luckyspin and admin........still don't amount to 6515 posts of today(after your post). At a glance 4500 posts made by all the other people, who you know are REAL .......as you talk to most of them daily on your friend's board, DO NOT COUNT! [sarcastic.gif] . [hahaha.gif]

Well you like to continue exhibiting to people your foolish behaviour, which YOU have admitted publicly, you don't know how to count, so I will not try to stop you any more and let you making a fool of yourself!

I have tried my best for the past few months and after 170 + idiotic and Trolling posts from you, all I have to say is:

"You can take a horse to the water ..... BUT you can't make it to drink!"

6. You have been warned several times that I will stop you abusing our hospitality here and that I will moderate you........so even after my last terse warning you still continue your belligerent behaviour..... so from now on, I am shutting you in the pen of "Moderated members" and any posts you make will have to be approved by me or LS, before appearing on the board!

Enjoy your Holiday! . [wave.gif]

Post Number:#59  PostPosted: 13 Jan 2011 19:46 
Banned

Times_to_FSU: Loads of time
Dear Wiz

We both have a healthy disrespect for the motives and possible morals of andrewfi - but to claim some sort of mantle of 'champion' is risible.. you may need to look that up.. but as I've used it to describe some of your recent actions you may well have done so ;)..

FACT Several folk on Manny's board had their posts deleted / sidelined into area 51 - if they were too 'uncomfortable' / searching..

It was the response of MANY folk that had Manny rethinking - certainly not yours - remember not many folk SEE yours ;)

Don't worry- whether this gets posted here - or not - the folks that 'matter' will see this response.. ;)

Post subject: OFF TOPIC Message to Moby
Post Number:#60  PostPosted: 14 Jan 2011 06:28 
Admin

Moby .[hello.gif]

Obviously you have a problem reading or understanding.... because in my previous reply I told you:

1. I don't think of my self as an "important" person... BUT you obviously think that for your self and daily continue exhibiting your personality traits...... by daily making a fool of your self in every board! . [tonque.gif] . [sarcastic.gif]

2. Take a look at Jooky's comments: viewtopic.php?p=7046#p7046
    Jooky wrote:
    You did a good job of unveiling what's really going on. I still don't get what the mystery is all about.
  3. Check the facts and the dates to find out who was the first one to make the suggestion of their funny games! You were too late to catch up..... I have read all the other boards..... from day one !

I never said that I was the first one to break the news.......but despite all other postings around these boards nobody else had said anything or expressed his suspicion for the motives......I did... and that is what Jooky is commenting for!

The rest is history as they say! [sarcastic.gif]

This post is split and my Off topic reply move to Moby's Bin!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next